Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainnmannx View Post
    Jiro, looks like the sheers are not charging, are those wireless chargers in range (not sure if they will do the trick or not) also fixed the program to dump all the slots, may need to add a set up for the robot to charge the sheets, it should be able to insert them and then pull them out of a charger.
    I think the issue is they're being used so much that the charge isn't compensating enough even if it's "shearing" wool-less sheep. It appeared they were charging inside the robot at one point. The wireless has a long range and easily covers the whole sheep farm area. Perhaps an idle time in between shearing could be enough time to allow for charging? If that doesn't work then moving them out and then back in as you suggested would be just as good.

J, how far up can the crafters go in the Storage building? I have been adding recipes as I go at mek and open computer / AA buildings, want to keep all the non machine recipes at the main storage building? Or is it ok to keep some at the other buildings as well?

AA /OC building can now do most atomizer and empowered items thru Refined.

I see that mek has a line if items that need a plastic base, will add this set up to mek in the near future.
    I've placed a new molecular assembler chamger in the RS building. All recipes go there now. It has a ton of space and is super fast when crafting things if the materials are already in stock.

While doing some AA stuff, the recipe for paper cone actually makes a paper bag for pam's harvest, and they are not interchangeable from what i have test, i think a simple fix would be to add cone recipe by adding 1 more paper in the center, it could be placed in the same spot the diamond chips are. Does this sound ok?

While doing some AA stuff, the recipe for paper cone actually makes a paper bag for pam's harvest, and they are not interchangeable from what i have test, i think a simple fix would be to add cone recipe by adding 1 more paper in the center, it could be placed in the same spot the diamond chips are. Does this sound ok?
    Sounds fine. I'll try to remember it for the next update :B
    If you really need the items now, I'm sure myself, Jiro or DOM can spawn then in for you when you see any of us on the server.

I haven't had any crashes with AMP 4.2.0 so far. Joining the server took a little longer but that might also be explained by the server having too much to do. TPS is slowly dropping. Right now mean tick time is above 45ms with peaks above 50. This means we'll have to start thinking about shutting stuff down that we aren't actually using or unloading chunks with stuff in them. To this end I've already stopped the production of industrial diamonds since we've got >15K of them in storage. I'll dismantle the machines that produced them later. If we need more we can always put them back. I'll do the same for IC2 steel. I'll leave the machines that can do on-demand production in tact for now and get rid of the mass production lines that have served their purpose.

I think we should do the same for other setups that produce things that we already have a ton of. Just take a look what's in storage and what's being produced. If we have more than we'll ever need, please consider ways to reduce server load.

I don't mind if the server is a little laggy, but if TPS consistently drops below, say: 15, then it won't be fun playing on the server anymore.

Mek and AA are only set for on demand stuff.
    The digital miners have chunk loaders built in, does having chunks in the nether and mining world loaded make a big enough difference to where they need removed if not active?

Would turning off the refined system in the mek, tink, and AA areas help a lot?
    Last edited by Rainnmannx; 12th January 2017 at 20:41.

Just a bit. Things that "tick" add to the server load. Keeping machines in loaded chunks for example, even if they don't do anything, add to the server load. Some machines more than others, of course. We'll just have to figure out a way to keep things balanced.

Other things that really add to server load are growing crops, things that cause a lot of block updates and mobs.

The reactors are completed so no need to keep crafting diamonds. I'm sure we'll have more than enough built up to last us a long while.

Lazy Idle Couch Potato Heptagon_ru's Avatar
    1. Who took the Cloud Pet from the Armory? That set is intended to be for people who need to quickly get their things after death. Yes, the pet is quite redundant having the bat wings there, but it is the only public one for now, afaik, so it would be nice if other people could try the pet too, etc.

2. So this Library building - who is the author (Jiro I presume) and do you have plans for developing the building interior further?
    Because now it is very beautiful but not comfortable to use: it has only enchantment tables, but don't have anvil, lapis source, XP source, Ender IO enchanter etc at hand. I placed all that behind the shelves, out of view, but it is not comfortable to run to and fro. The previous place was "minimalistic" but had everything near, at hand, and was easily upgradable.

3. Who is breeding chickens near the kitchen? Do we really need them? Storage has tons of eggs and probably raw meat too. Fried meat is available in the auto-cooker booth.
    Because it is annoying to get these eggs into inventory each time you run near the pen.

Quote Originally Posted by Heptagon_ru View Post
    1. Who took the Cloud Pet from the Armory? That set is intended to be for people who need to quickly get their things after death. Yes, the pet is quite redundant having the bat wings there, but it is the only public one for now, afaik, so it would be nice if other people could try the pet too, etc.

2. So this Library building - who is the author (Jiro I presume) and do you have plans for developing the building interior further?
    Because now it is very beautiful but not comfortable to use: it has only enchantment tables, but don't have anvil, lapis source, XP source, Ender IO enchanter etc at hand. I placed all that behind the shelves, out of view, but it is not comfortable to run to and fro. The previous place was "minimalistic" but had everything near, at hand, and was easily upgradable.
    Found the cloud pet in the refined storage network.

I was going for aesthetic appeal when I made the library. Feel free to upgrade it.

Lazy Idle Couch Potato Heptagon_ru's Avatar
    Hehe, the Main Input is full

Update: I drained 100k stone from it and at the Farmer's farm removed all plants we have plenty of.
    Last edited by Heptagon_ru; 19th February 2017 at 13:47.