Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    I have been playing around in the pack for a few hours and I cant help but hate the default config for Spice of Life. I love the mod and have used it for a long time now in a private pack that I have played for well over 100 hours. In that pack I required the player to have a different type of meal every 5 meals with diminishing returns on the 6th. After 255 meals, the meal is reset and the player can enjoy that tasty food again. I feel that made the player have a large variety of food, but allowed them to bring a bunch of meals along for trips. The way that the default config is set, the player can only have 1 or 2 meals before 50% return, and a reset after 12 meals.

These are the nodes in the config that I changed:

Code:
    B:food.history.length=255

S:food.modifier.formula=MAX(0, (1 - MAX(0, count-4)/5))
    Any thoughts?

having never used the mod. i'm good with the fresh meal every 12. eat something once and put it the fridge. put 3 different meals in my lunch bag and head out.

I'll add the config to the pack for the next update. I had planned on releasing the pack yesterday, but unfortunately the PSU in my PC died. A new one should arrive tomorrow and I'll update the pack one last time, post it on the forum and we can get started on the new server

New server has come at a time when I won't have a chance to play. Forced overtime daily and weekends until the holiday. Hoping that the week after Christmas I will be on in full force. Until then, keep up the good work J.

Well, that kinda sucks. That means you won't have time for at least another 3 weeks? Who else is going to make all the fancy building blocks we require to build a nice looking community center? :B

I will play for about an hour or so per day, trying to get the infrastructure set up to produce blocks. Just cobblestone generation and all of the sub steps to get gravel, sand, glass, dirt, clay, etc. Most building blocks are comprised of the basic blocks. It should take too long if I get a watermill for power set up. I've already scoped out a location. Also, Sunday I will have off (hopefully).

A message from the house of snot

Mupje, little J and I have been pretty ill the past week. I haven't done a final update of the pack yet. Hopefully, my head will clear enough somewhere this weekend to do so.

A message to the house of snot

Name:  cat.jpg
Views: 156
Size:  7.2 KB

Thanks

The server is now open for business. DOM has started a settlement just south of spawn next to a river. Let's all get started on gathering early game resources and doing our projects. VIP members can download the latest version of AMP from the AMP thread in the VIP sections.

And keep in mind:
    When we start building, make it look nice!

Tinkers area is close to being completed, its semi automatic, looks like uranium, pour iron, and pour gold do not work in the sag mill, so these can be done at the tink area. If there are more pour ore types let me know, ill check next time im on. Cobalt and ardite also are done here.

What type of paths will there be?