Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Would anyone like to have this mod added to the pack?

Super Circuit Maker

I have been trying to automate a few things and there is very little ways to interact with redstone in a small environment in this pack so far. Also, many of the other redstone mods are not updated to 1.10 (redpower, minefatory, etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by Heptagon_ru View Post
    Placed the painting machine at DOM's place, can make one blocks like other blocks, i.e. for hidden lighting. Doesnt take jackolanterns tho
    There is a block mixer from Malisis that will halve 2 different blocks and splice them together. I used laboratory chisel blocks with glowstone so my Power plant has lab style blocks that glow. Works quite well and should work with jack 'o lanterns.

Quote Originally Posted by DOM View Post
    Would anyone like to have this mod added to the pack?

Super Circuit Maker

I have been trying to automate a few things and there is very little ways to interact with redstone in a small environment in this pack so far. Also, many of the other redstone mods are not updated to 1.10 (redpower, minefatory, etc.)
    If it'll help you with your projects, DOM, I say yes

That mod looks cool DOM.

Note on the block combiner, if the block makes a pattern, or if its not symmetrical, it may not work quit right.
    Use it with the marble chisel blocks in the tink shop and it looks like its 4 blocks one 1, so test it before making a ton of them

Quote Originally Posted by Heptagon_ru View Post
    Hehe, who is eating lapis lazuli? Storage has zero and when I crafted 4 stacks from essence and put back to storage, it started to decrease. I will keep it for now, I hunted for it quite long time, for tinker tools.
    That's me. Sorry :B
    I'm making IC2 coolant which is used in overclockers and nuclear reactors. It's trying to keep a certain amount of it in stock for faster crafting. I'll move the advanced miner around a bit in the mining dimension so we should have an ample supply of lapis again soon.

Lazy Idle Couch Potato Heptagon_ru's Avatar
    Thanks for the block mixer advice and precaution, will try asap.

Hehe, that's fun.
    Lapis is quite rare as ore, and since your machines will constantly use it, I better:
    • Make few more Mystical Agriculture Lapis seeds to speedup essence income.
      We have quite enough inferium essence for this already.
    • Add lapis crafting recipe to the grid
    • Replace few ender crops with lapis crops, since the amount of ender essence is near 1k already and I don't know how big area the Farmer services
    • Similarly craft few glowstone crops, since the glowstone is not renewable afaik, and pretty rare in Nether even for quarries

Unless Mupje has other plans for the essence and vetoes this (M.A. is her project).

[+] Programmed Mystical Agriculture seeds and essence all tiers, planted 4 lapis and 4 glwstone crops, 4 endercrops left. Added lapis and glowdust crafting receipes from essences into the storagr.

[++] Thanks, the block mixer is quite awesome, blocks can be placed any side in any direction. Does not on grass tho. But painter does.
    Painter also works on brownstone slabs, but does not allow to place them with slab half up. But the slabs on borders can be used for lighting the roads.
    Last edited by Heptagon_ru; 27th December 2016 at 21:15.

Is there any way we can automate the shearing and collection of colored sheep wool in the "Rainbow farm"? Perhaps something similar to the farmer?

The first reactor is finished and integrated into our power network.

Spoiler!

The reactor is run by a computer program that monitors power usage and increases power production to match the required amount being needed. When no power is needed by our network the reactor goes into standby and uses no fuel. The reactor's maximum power output is 17,928.49 RF/t. Currently, there is no liquid ender, gelid cryotheum, or destabilized redstone. Our only somewhat decent options for the reactor are diamond blocks and carbon blocks. Since we don't have a couple of thousand diamonds lying around, we're using carbon blocks. I'm sure we can make do with 18 KRF/t in the mean time.

Tier 4 mek plant is working, next step tier 5 =P
    add ore to the chemical injector and take the 4 dust from the enrichment chamber.

Tier 5 mek plant is working, next step upgrading the system
    Last edited by Rainnmannx; 28th December 2016 at 05:19.

I've finished the farm buildings to the north of the cooling towers. Mupje is going to move the farm stuff there and expand.

I've added a recipe to make industrial IC2 diamonds which can be turned into a diamond block. It costs 1 coal and 9.000.000EU.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiro_89 View Post
    The first reactor is finished and integrated into our power network.
    Since we don't have a couple of thousand diamonds lying around...
    Awesome

I think we can make diamonds in the IC2 factory, I'll take a look at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainnmannx View Post
    Tier 4 mek plant is working, next step tier 5 =P
    add ore to the chemical injector and take the 4 dust from the enrichment chamber.

Tier 5 mek plant is working, next step upgrading the system
    Also very awesome!

Now if only the Mekanism factory had a roof. Oh, and walls. And a roof. You know, if it actually looked like a building of sorts

If you look at the IC2 basement you can see the setup I've made to keep IC2 metals in stock. You can probably make something similar for Mekanism metals. That way you can have the benefits of insta-crafting because everything you need is in stock while keeping enough ores in reserve for the other tech mods to use.

The plant will have walls, and a roof , next on the list, wanted to get in worked out first , like the tink shop, wanted to get it functional then try to make it look good =P