AMP 4.x custom recipes

As far as i can tell a diamond only makes nuggets, not the item in the recipe.

Found a conflict with Agricraft (diamond nuggets from Diamahlia plant)... MC 1.7.10 / OC1.6.0-RC1 / Agricraft 1.5.0. Another option may be an additional crafting recipe e.g. 3 diamond chips from 4 diamond nuggets (1 chip == 1.333 nuggets).

Update: my issue is with Translocator, not Agricraft. For any other users who find this and need an immediate workaround, you can add the following to the bottom of the config/opencomputers/user.recipes file:
    chipDiamond {
    shapeless: true
    input: ["minecraft:diamond", "minecraft:diamond"]
    output: 12
    }

This preserves the 6:1 ratio, but unfortunately doubles then number of diamonds. Another option:
    chipDiamond {
    input: ["minecraft:diamond", "minecraft:sand"]
    output: 6
    }

Has anyone made a robot in regular mode? I have tried and they seem not to work. Did one in survival, and a few with getting pieces from creative and putting them in the assembler...
    Last edited by Rainnmannx; 22nd November 2016 at 04:00.

Quote Originally Posted by Dourne View Post
    Got it setup and installed. playing on single player atm, not whitelisted. I'll all up for early game digging, i dig 100 x whatever tunnels all the time.
    Cool
    I'll add you to the whitelist later today. We haven't actually started playing yet. I'm waiting for the author of chunkgen to fix his mod so we can pre-generate the world. Playing there without pre-generating the world is a bad idea. In fact, it would be mostly unplayable. So don't get started just yet. I'll make an announcement when the server is ready to go.

Here's a link to the GitHub page of chunkgen: https://github.com/gecgooden/chunkgen
    4 days ago fixes have been added that should fix the broken chunk generation we experienced. Now someone has to actually build it :B

Quote Originally Posted by Rainnmannx View Post

Found a conflict with Agricraft (diamond nuggets from Diamahlia plant)... MC 1.7.10 / OC1.6.0-RC1 / Agricraft 1.5.0. Another option may be an additional crafting recipe e.g. 3 diamond chips from 4 diamond nuggets (1 chip == 1.333 nuggets).

Update: my issue is with Translocator, not Agricraft. For any other users who find this and need an immediate workaround, you can add the following to the bottom of the config/opencomputers/user.recipes file:
    chipDiamond {
    }

This preserves the 6:1 ratio, but unfortunately doubles then number of diamonds. Another option:
    chipDiamond {
    }

Has anyone made a robot in regular mode? I have tried and they seem not to work. Did one in survival, and a few with getting pieces from creative and putting them in the assembler...
    It might be my brain not working early in the morning. But what do you mean by: a diamond only makes nuggets, not the item in the recipe? Got pics?

Then you mention MC 1.7.10. Not sure how that is relevant for 1.10.2? Also we don't have translocators in AMP 4.x.

Spoiler!
    Recipe for chipped.
    Spoiler!
    What you get from putting diamond in grid, nuggets.
    Spoiler!
    Top tier items require chipped.

Seems this conflicts with many mods, that have a diamond crafting into an item, so they suggest work around, should work for 1.10.2.
    The one with the sand seems a reasonable fix.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainnmannx View Post

Update: my issue is with Translocator, not Agricraft.
    For any other users who find this and need an immediate workaround, you can add the following to the bottom of the config/opencomputers/user.recipes file:
    chipDiamond {
    }

chipDiamond {
    }

Added this to user.recipes and seems to work.

chipDiamond {
    type: shapeless
    }
    Last edited by Rainnmannx; 23rd November 2016 at 04:38.

Added to the pack. Thanks for looking into this

Also I moved these recipe related posts here since they aren't server specific. If anymore custom recipes are required we can add those to the opencomputers config as well.