Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

beta-1.7.3 server

By popular demand a new server has been made. It's running Minecraft Beta 1.7.3.

This server will run without any mods. Access to the server will become a donor perk for new members to our community. Everybody who donates $15.00 or more gets access, provided he or she has never been banned from our servers or spend time in jail for grief.

From the get go the server will have a whitelist with the following people on it:
    black_steel
    chargeo1
    chargeo1
    demigodchaos
    demman8
    flyinginstyle
    insanej
    ligemyster
    majiman
    marius49
    mikebrown1991
    mupje
    noobminer101
    pernix_8d
    retardedbanana
    rjs1997
    ryanyo007
    slashmate101
    wordie101
    xCreepyCreeper
    zelphor
    Zpitzer

You can download and use the Minecraft 1.7.3 client by downloading it through the Digiex Minecraft Launcher. You can more information about that here. When you get to this screen:

Click options, then click jar downloader. A new window will appear that for some reason always seems to hide behind the Minecraft window. Download beta_1.7.3 and you're good to go.

The address for the beta-1.7.3 server is: beta.happydiggers.net:25570

RE: beta-1.7.3 server

Is there any way to get an opening message when you log on saying who's online? Tab key don't work :/
    Loser with no social life...

Just got on. I died before I even broke dirt xD

J and I had a splendid time. Found the first diamond. Sadly only 1. I also got a wolf. We have a huge mine in the making. Right now I'm working on a chest room

I've just upgraded the beta server, it's now running logblock and statistician!

With this we can keep of everybody's stats. Also, should the need arise, we can see if there's been any griefing or stealing. Chest access is logged, which is kinda nice imo. No need for Lockette on a pure Minecraft server

Nice J.....guess i should download the thing now.
    Sorry for hijaking your post 3 minutes after u posted it.

its says i can download Microsoft.net which i dont think i have, Java executable or Java Archive.....so whats the difference.

Follow my tutorial, get the java version. The .net version is buggy.

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/877629-minecraft-version-changer-windows%E2%94%82mac%E2%94%82linux-ad-free/#entry11603367

Very easy way to get older versions of minecraft
    Nuff Said

The forum thread you posted is useful, but I think you linked to the wrong post. It's just a rant: "This other program is better because I say so AND YOU ARE STUPID!!".

Maybe change the link so it shows the thread about Minecraft Version Changer instead of that post? Just remove the '#entry11603367' part