Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

RE: beta-1.7.3 server

Epic fail lol, i just googled it and took 1st link but heres the fixed link; http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/877629-minecraft-version-changer-windows%E2%94%82mac%E2%94%82linux-ad-free/

Nuff said (:< Im stupid)
    Nuff Said

The server is now running a couple of mods. First up is Dynmap. It was a pain to get working, but now you can view the world in glorious HD :B

You can view Dynmap for the beta-1.7.3 server here: http://beta.happydiggers.net

To protect against grief and theft from chests I've installed logblock and statistician. I've made a page that processes the server stats to give us insight in how much ore is being mined. This should help us locate X-rayers. You can view the stats here: http://happydiggers.net/OreStats_beta-1.7.3.php
    It's still very much work in progress so bear with me The percentages of each player are in relation to how many stone blocks that player has mined. The player's percentages are then compared to server wide percentages for all mined blocks compared to stone. I still need to figure out above what percentage the numbers become suspicious. Ideas are welcome.

I'll be adding a few more mods to the beta-1.7.3 server to help mods with their mod things. When that's done I'm thinking about removing the whitelist so more people can join and enjoy this server.

J As i asked earlier can i join the server? Will i have to pay the 15.00?

Please read the post above yours again. If you wish to join now, then yes. If you want to wait and see, then no

Look, running servers costs a lot of money. We've got quite a few people who log in a lot of hours on our servers, and that is fine. But we'd also like to get some donations to help keep things running. DOM showed me who has donated and their amounts and I can safely tell you, only a handful of people have donated.

We're trying to give people an incentive to donate by providing extra servers, nice commands, quests, and other extra goodies. So feel free to donate if you enjoy playing on our servers. However, it's not a requirement. You are welcome to play on the Towny server any time

Ryan is in a jackpot area O.o 16 diamond!

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneJ
    Please read the post above yours again. If you wish to join now, then yes. If you want to wait and see, then no

Look, running servers costs a lot of money. We've got quite a few people who log in a lot of hours on our servers, and that is fine. But we'd also like to get some donations to help keep things running. DOM showed me who has donated and their amounts and I can safely tell you, only a handful of people have donated.

We're trying to give people an incentive to donate by providing extra servers, nice commands, quests, and other extra goodies. So feel free to donate if you enjoy playing on our servers. However, it's not a requirement. You are welcome to play on the Towny server any time
    So you are saying i do have to pay? and or wait? I'm still confused. :-/

Hehe, I'm not trying to confuse you

Right now, you do not have to donate to play on our public servers. Our current public servers are the Towny server and the Snapshot server.

I'm still thinking about removing the whitelist on the Vanilla server and the new beta-1.7.3 server. If it's removed, then you can play on that as well without being a donor. If the whitelist isn't removed, then the only way to play on those servers is by donating.

The Skyblock servers will remain a donor perk no matter what.

So in short. Feel free to donate. It is not a requirement, but it helps us out a lot and we do our best to reward our donors

I would donate, but im low on money atm, but well see at the end of summer
    Nuff Said

Oh i see now. I will most likely donate in the near future but for now im out of cash. Thanks for your help.

Quote Originally Posted by demman8
    Ryan is in a jackpot area O.o 16 diamond!
    haha yea lige and i made a giant hole at diamond level (insaneJ as a witness)
    and i mined the diamond
    ~Ryan~