Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

[Freebie TFC] Player insulting & possible griefing

Hello everybody,
    I'd like to submit this report of swearing and player harrassment by Kvetoslav on the Freebie TFC server, on today 17 March 2017, around 21:55-21:57 CET (more accurately in screenshots attached).

Kvetoslav caused some problems in town of Nopeslayers some time before, Yootah, the mayor, asked the players for help with contacting Kvetoslav so he could elaborate on his behaviour and possibly clear the whole case out (that's why no report from Yootah's side yet).

So I was on dynmap and noticed Kvetoslav online, asked him if he could somehow explain. I have to apologize for posting "one-sided" chat screens, could not join at that moment.
    At first, simple denial ("wasn't me"), then admitted he "lent the account to a classmate" (here I'd like to apologize for switching to Czech language, he asked for that; Google Translate can help here, it accepts words without diacritics) and even offered giving some stuff back. Also, he announced that he's going to make a new town with veronika12345, who just joined. Then he clearly insulted Yootah and also pointed some bad words at me, after that, both of them left.

Sorry for a long post, just wanted to mention all I know about this. Also I am sorry for (maybe) inappropriate and poorly-backed report (I am here for the swearing and possibly for some future harm for the community from Kvetoslav). Somebody who is more involved in that case could possibly elaborate on that a bit more, though there is proof in Prism for Kvetoslav's actions in Nopeslayers.

Hope this is not confusing and much time-consuming for the staff, you are doing great work and we appreciate it!
    Cheers,
    Elborax

Name:  g7wxteI.png
Views: 156
Size:  1.24 MB

Name:  5TA1y3C.png
Views: 194
Size:  1.24 MB

Thanks for reporting.

The upload limit for the V.I.P. user group should now be lifted. It shouldn't have been there in the first place but there are a crazy amount of options to set when creating a user group and I guess this one was missed an nobody ever bothered to tell me about it :B

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneJ View Post
    The upload limit for the V.I.P. user group should now be lifted. It shouldn't have been there in the first place but there are a crazy amount of options to set when creating a user group and I guess this one was missed an nobody ever bothered to tell me about it :B
    Actually, I was going to ask about the upload limit & attachment management. Yesterday, I went to sleep and, surprisingly, I forgot Thank you for fixing it, you are awesome!