Thread: SE base wiped

SE base wiped

Hey Jiro,

So it seems that while we were plodding about on the island server our base was wiped by a tribe called Wouten on SE. not only did they kill the dinos (on passive I may add) but they destroyed pretty much everything in it and even wiped the beds, they then went to our other base and proceeded to kill our tribe mates while they were offline.

Now i'm pretty sure that's against the rules and I have the screen shots to show what happened too. I'm not complaining but if they are the rules then they should be followed, it's also very annoying when people will only do this if the other tribe is offline (don't mind if they want a fight but could at least wait till we are online)

BAMBI=GAY (HOMOWOUTEN) has been banned for base wiping: Destroying all structures in a base and killing all dinos (which were on passive).

The tribe of "Wouten" has had their dinos destroyed and inside base structures wiped.

The tribe of "Trump's Tributes" have had their dinos reimbursed along with a few base structure items replaced.

Dialogue from SE server. BAMBI=GAY using the excuse that they didn't know the rules, even though the rules are shown to everyone that joins the server every time they log in.
    Spoiler!

Attached images here:
    Spoiler!

Arrow

Thank you for this Jiro. As a tribe, we totally understand the PVP element of the game. And it states in the Rules Raiding is Accepted, just take what you want and leave. We are more than happy for people to attempt to raid us and playing the game fairly, and we would be the first to say GG if you managed to. But completely Wiping someone just isn't on, especially OFFLINE Griefers!.

(This part is aimed at Joey and Friends) First off, there is an obvious language barrier between us. So I don't think you either understood what we were trying to say, or we misunderstood you! We came to this server because of it's very high online rating reviews and it's very fair rules. (due to our past issues with Chinese Alpha Wipers) We are Builders, We love to build within the game. And we really are trying our best to start with the End Game bosses (So primarily PVE). However we do like the occasional PVP time. So please don't get it twisted. We would never attack or raid anyone for no reason. However if someone was to Raid us or randomly attack us for no legitimate reason. We would retaliate and attack back. However we would of course do so within the rule base.

So I'm struggling to understand the Hostile environment we are receiving from you. As soon as we said it was against the rules, you started threating us with a base raid from your friends and Epi (Alaric) for reporting the Griefer. Which brings me to my next point. How does one Brand new player have Gear and dinosaurs to be able to go to our sky base. (with turrets on) and wipe it. Seems to me we have hostile player's either afraid of us, or just enjoy Wiping for the fun. Because I find it strange you were very quick to defend this Wouten, Who in the 2 months we've been on the server have never seen! and also Joey. A lot of our tribe have only just got Scorched Earth.

So we understand if you wanted too. The Advantage you have of having Dragons and Rock Golem's, being able to port them over to the server. We get you could flatten us. So do you really think we would want to provoke this sort of thing? No, we really don't. We try to be as friendly as possible. We've helped out numerous tribes, with building supplies, in game supplies, Dino assists and base building tips for new people. And since we've been playing on the server which would routinely have a peak of 1-2 people at a time. Numbers have increased to over 10 players!! We want an active socially fun server!

We are 100% understanding of where you are coming from, of wanting to replace stuff. but that's not the point, its principle. And no one likes to be "threatened". Especially after putting in a lot of time! 1 tribe member has put in 180 hours this week alone!! We just want a friendly Fair gaming environment. So please don't ruin that

Thank you.

Panda.

Wink The Se tribes arent hostile....

I wasnt on when all of this happened and i only got a short summary of the situation but first let me tell you i dont plan to raid you. I want PvP and i think joey wants that aswell, but i also know that he thinks that wasnt ok. I think he just wanted the wouten to stay on the SE server (i wanted that aswell) since they were 2 of the 7 active players on this server and also wanted to pvp with me soon (i would have adjusted gear/dinos but still pvp). Now i dont know how they wiped your base (it was quite large when i saw it) but getting in wasnt a problem with agry and an open roof? I dont think anybody helped them to raid you if you are trying to imply that and the rest of the server doesnt even want pvp.... so i dont see an hostile enviroment. The wouten did wrong with killing passive tames for sure and i get that you could get that impression but pls dont say the whole server is against you when we did nothing. I would love to pvp against you tho, maybe make a small metal base and try to raid that with reasonable dinos (im talking about mid gear dinos like saber, thylacoleo, ptera maybe 1-3 rexes)?

Well, srry if u understood me like that. But I tried to say that Epimethues won't be friends with hostiles. I tolld pretty much that he won't wipe your base. Cause i am 100% sure that Epimethues won't raid people since he doesn't want any people to leave the server. He even helps much people on SE when someone needs that. And I asked why you instantly reported HOMOWOUTEN for the wipe, since he didn't know the rules (I know that it is shown all the time on the top off the screen when u join but I guess he didn't read it once) me and HOMOWOUTEN would pay eveything back like I said cause he didn't know what he did to you. He just went greedy and kill the dinos for inventory stuff.

PS: srry if I sound aggressive, its just my bad english

Quote Originally Posted by Epimetheus View Post
    I wasnt on when all of this happened and i only got a short summary of the situation but first let me tell you i dont plan to raid you. I want PvP and i think joey wants that aswell, but i also know that he thinks that wasnt ok. I think he just wanted the wouten to stay on the SE server (i wanted that aswell) since they were 2 of the 7 active players on this server and also wanted to pvp with me soon (i would have adjusted gear/dinos but still pvp). Now i dont know how they wiped your base (it was quite large when i saw it) but getting in wasnt a problem with agry and an open roof? I dont think anybody helped them to raid you if you are trying to imply that and the rest of the server doesnt even want pvp.... so i dont see an hostile enviroment. The wouten did wrong with killing passive tames for sure and i get that you could get that impression but pls dont say the whole server is against you when we did nothing. I would love to pvp against you tho, maybe make a small metal base and try to raid that with reasonable dinos (im talking about mid gear dinos like saber, thylacoleo, ptera maybe 1-3 rexes)?
    Hi Epi,

I don't think the whole server is against us atall. Infact we are close with a few other tribes, and brokering alliance deals .

It just seemed for a new player to have the gear he did and the ability to wipe, quite a large base with turrets and sealed off areas. to be too easy! we are more than happy for the PVP element of the game. and I'm sure some of the tribe would even be up for arena battles with you and your tribe. And I do appreciate the comment of you scaling it back to make it fair. Thank you, as then it would be a battle of wits instead of a battle of Epic monsters haha. I too would like the server to be very active also. And our intention was not for Wouten to be banned. However let me put it like this. If I wiped your base, and did not read the rules. You Say hey why did you raid me it's against the rules. I personally would say Sorry I did not read them, let me help you replace what you need. Woutens response was more aggressive and he said, No I didn't read the rules, your base has been unattended for a while (not true) and basically nothing else! there was no offer of any sort of repayment or reprieve.

It wasn't until Joey said he would personally repay, but then added the sort of Well EPI is thinking of raiding you, this and that. So to our tribe that came across as aggresive. If you don't take down the report. We will raid you. If you see where I'm coming from? and like I said. No likes to be threatened.

I'm sure if someone killed your very hard work of your 30+ Wyverns. you would be upset about this?

thank you for your honest comments though. We appreciate it.

We are 100% not hear to cause trouble.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by joeyjojo800 View Post
    Well, srry if u understood me like that. But I tried to say that Epimethues won't be friends with hostiles. I tolld pretty much that he won't wipe your base. Cause i am 100% sure that Epimethues won't raid people since he doesn't want any people to leave the server. He even helps much people on SE when someone needs that. And I asked why you instantly reported HOMOWOUTEN for the wipe, since he didn't know the rules (I know that it is shown all the time on the top off the screen when u join but I guess he didn't read it once) me and HOMOWOUTEN would pay eveything back like I said cause he didn't know what he did to you. He just went greedy and kill the dinos for inventory stuff.

PS: srry if I sound aggressive, its just my bad english
    Hi Joey,

that's what I don't understand. How can we be Hostile, when our base was wiped. We have been nothing but respectful to you personally. And in the chat we were even having a laugh with you two days ago? So the reason we are upset is, the response seemed aggressive to us when we basically are the victims of the case. We understand Epi and yourself's are Alphas in the sense of gear. as are Firekeepers, and we respect everyone on the server full stop. My tribe did not want Wouten banned. That was an admin decision for the rules of the server. We follow them not make them.

And thank you for the apology, we do appreciate it. We do not mean to sound aggressive either. We are far from violent and don't want any trouble. However like I said the PVP element is an enjoyable part of the game. But perhaps tell Wouten do it when were online. If we were to go down. At least it would be Fighting fairly