Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

A Big Mistake I need a mod or highers help

I was messing around with magma cube spawn eggs and i spawned 2 in aless's jail cell and she got more time added when she only had 30 mins left i will take my punishment fully. Please help her.

RE: A Big Mistake I need a mod or highers help

I'm not angry at creeper, i just don't want to spend that ridiculous amount of time in jail. I'll finish out my full 30, i deserved them, but the rest just honestly isn't my fault. Thanks. ~aless

Dothecreeper, how did you get into alessandro's jail cell in the first place? Shouldn't the door be closed to everybody?

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneJ
    Dothecreeper, how did you get into alessandro's jail cell in the first place? Shouldn't the door be closed to everybody?
    it is closed i have no clue how they got in there. I was just doing a lot of things like playing music and giving her food and i was also playing with magma cubes (not very smart obviously) and they spawned in her cell and killed her many times. I was completely shocked and scared but i decided to be honest cause i really like the server and so on and so forth.

dothecreeper. the real question is how the hell did you get magma cube eggs?

Quote Originally Posted by flyinginstyle
    And why use them in jail ?? ....

Quote Originally Posted by flyinginstyle
    A ton of people have the somehow. I have no clue...

I know where they got them. They took them from the dispensers at Icey Dome...

That's stealing! :P

/\ And those thiefs would have gotten away with it if not for you meddling kids!

I'll try and see if Lockette works with dispensers so we can keep the eggs where they were meant to be

EDIT: All secured now just need a small refill of those dispensers