Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Stuck in jail on 1 minute

Hello there..

Right so i went off and then came back 3 hours later and was put in jail for 4 hours for language.. That doesn't bother me.. The thing that I'm annoyed with is.. That its on 1 minute and I'm stuck there its not going out and i cant tp out using /server freebietfc or reconnecting or using the lobby ip :/

Thanks
    Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by AWeeden920 View Post
    Hello there..

Right so i went off and then came back 3 hours later and was put in jail for 4 hours for language.. That doesn't bother me.. The thing that I'm annoyed with is.. That its on 1 minute and I'm stuck there its not going out and i cant tp out using /server freebietfc or reconnecting or using the lobby ip :/

Thanks
    Aaron
    It's a jail, you're not supposed to be able to leave while you serve your time.

Idle time is not counted, otherwise people would just leave and come back a couple of hours later.

Jail is meant as punishment for you and entertainment for everybody else who does follow the rules.

Deal with it.
    Name:  nQHLvRG.gif
Views: 194
Size:  499.8 KB

the thing is i have waited for the 4 hours.. i keep logging in and it just says you have wait 1 minute.. but it isnt going down it has bugged out.. Can you please try to fix this

Right. I've unjailed you and you are currently on the FreebieTFC server. That solves this issue.