Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ark Patch

Cool Ark Patch

ARK Patch 256 ETA is now 31st of March 12PM EST.

Get ready to search for the Elusive Equus!

Have to Wait and see I guess!! Looking forward to being a cowboy though! haha

Hope this is a joke

I can only hope this patch is a april fool, because if this isnt a joke 60% of the player will quit. I know Flyers were op but 75% stamina nerf and ms nerf at the same time??? It will take ages to do what you did before in 5 min since you have to land every 30 seconds, and still are slower than a rex. Also its impossible to get wyvern eggs solo, i can only hope its a joke...

Quote Originally Posted by Epimetheus View Post
    I can only hope this patch is a april fool, because if this isnt a joke 60% of the player will quit. I know Flyers were op but 75% stamina nerf and ms nerf at the same time??? It will take ages to do what you did before in 5 min since you have to land every 30 seconds, and still are slower than a rex. Also its impossible to get wyvern eggs solo, i can only hope its a joke...
    couldn't agree more, poor pteradons will get the brunt

This patch better be an April fools joke... It's ridiculous

The new patch has more than a bunch of nerfs. Check it out: https://happydiggers.net/content.php...of-new-content

Unhappy

Well, this nerf actually ruined my gameplay. Since flyer dinos only have 100 MS now and their stamina is very low. each time I try to get somehwere I have to land because off my stamina. Is it possible to install a mod against this? if there is could u pls save the game? And how can I ever outrun wyverns
    Last edited by joeyjojo800; 2nd April 2017 at 18:47.

The new leedsicthy fish is a raft wrecking machine, I suggest moving to shallow water if you have anything good floating around.

you have to hope that the devs will sort things out, I agree that some of the birds needed to be nerfed but something along the lines of capping the movement speed depending on the dino would have worked (for instance max 190% ptera movement speed, max 140% argy movement speed and max 120% quetz movement speed or something like that) The idea of nerfing the movement speed and pretty much halving the stam for all flying dinos was OTT in my opinion.

In their defence, they did say that they were going to large scale nerf the flyers and then scale it back depending on feedback and that these were never going to be the final figures. Their reasoning for this is that they didn't want people to see their birds get worse and worse progressively over the period of a month or so, so fingers crossed.

I hear there is a mod out there that can revert the game back to how it was before the nerf but I'm wondering if it's even worth it. I believe Ark will lose a lot of players during this phase but fingers crossed they will get it balanced as soon as possible so we may as well just stick with it

Patch

If it would be only nerfs, but there are much bugs aswell. Like the metal house bug on Scorched Earth. It doesnt matter if its night and cold, day and hot, if you have ascendent dessert gear/ghilie gear or air conditioner in your house: you get roasted to death. I cant enter my house more than a minute before dying so the game is pretty much unplayable for me right now on this server (with my main base). I didnt had this issue before even when i was naked so its not about the metal house but a bug where you get too hot regardless of temperature.

That's the same for us on our SE base. Any Metal basically kills you within an instant. Which obviously sucks if you have metal!!! and obviously it is unplayable for you as that's your main base. Have you thought about An Adobe Base within the metal? to try and keep you cooler. I know it's a massive pain, but might be the only way to survive for now. I'm just praying some sort of rebalance is bought in soon. and this bug is fixed ASAP! Keep the faith mate!