Thread: Ark Patch

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Cool Ark Patch

ARK Patch 256 ETA is now 31st of March 12PM EST.

Get ready to search for the Elusive Equus!

Have to Wait and see I guess!! Looking forward to being a cowboy though! haha

Hope this is a joke

I can only hope this patch is a april fool, because if this isnt a joke 60% of the player will quit. I know Flyers were op but 75% stamina nerf and ms nerf at the same time??? It will take ages to do what you did before in 5 min since you have to land every 30 seconds, and still are slower than a rex. Also its impossible to get wyvern eggs solo, i can only hope its a joke...

Quote Originally Posted by Epimetheus View Post
    I can only hope this patch is a april fool, because if this isnt a joke 60% of the player will quit. I know Flyers were op but 75% stamina nerf and ms nerf at the same time??? It will take ages to do what you did before in 5 min since you have to land every 30 seconds, and still are slower than a rex. Also its impossible to get wyvern eggs solo, i can only hope its a joke...
    couldn't agree more, poor pteradons will get the brunt

This patch better be an April fools joke... It's ridiculous

The new patch has more than a bunch of nerfs. Check it out: https://happydiggers.net/content.php...of-new-content

Unhappy

Well, this nerf actually ruined my gameplay. Since flyer dinos only have 100 MS now and their stamina is very low. each time I try to get somehwere I have to land because off my stamina. Is it possible to install a mod against this? if there is could u pls save the game? And how can I ever outrun wyverns
    Last edited by joeyjojo800; 2nd April 2017 at 17:47.