Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Some strange sculpture has been discovered at the north of Sherton... Nobody knows when and who has built it, as well as why there is a maple tree nearby in pine and aspen forest. No history is available for that strange object, so maybe it's the work of aliens, who knows!

Name:  2018-01-12_14.04.22.png
Views: 152
Size:  428.5 KB

Anyway, this strange totem will be saved as the legacy of the ancients or aliens. Sadly I don't have any more blocks to claim so be aware of creepers if you come by to see it at night.

New Spawned
    Quote Originally Posted by tenterro View Post
    Some strange sculpture has been discovered at the north of Sherton... Nobody knows when and who has built it, as well as why there is a maple tree nearby in pine and aspen forest. No history is available for that strange object, so maybe it's the work of aliens, who knows!
    Ahahahahah after a really long time, it finally has been found! I am the Alien ahahaha..

There are others around the world, near Rohan for example, if you're curious..
    Odin is watching

Lazy Idle Couch Potato Heptagon_ru's Avatar
    Ahh, awesome. How I love this type of heartwarming pranks.

Sherton's skyline from the rooftop of one of the new manors for embassy

Name:  2018-01-20_12.22.38.png
Views: 97
Size:  2.13 MB

Looking good Tenterro

How many hours did you put in so far?

This is some awesome urbanization. Imagine the whole TFC server is filled with such a nice hand-made buildings and people have to play there. Well, unfortunately destroying buidings to get ores and build furnaces, but still ...

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneJ View Post
    Looking good Tenterro

How many hours did you put in so far?
    Thanks!

Ontime says it took 19 days. Does it count the previous map? When I logged here some stuff in my inventory were kept from my last Sherton play.

Quote Originally Posted by Heptagon_ru View Post
    This is some awesome urbanization. Imagine the whole TFC server is filled with such a nice hand-made buildings and people have to play there. Well, unfortunately destroying buidings to get ores and build furnaces, but still ...
    We tried last time when we built many outposts all over the world

Quote Originally Posted by tenterro View Post
    We tried last time when we built many outposts all over the world
    That was too few in comparison to the world. What I mean is - instead of green plains - dense urban jungle.

I've finished 5 new manors for the embassies!
    So you can buy one of 4 of them for the fixed price that includes gold ingots, colored (red or blue) steel ingots and exquisite diamond(s)

Name:  2018-01-23_12.07.56.png
Views: 111
Size:  1.75 MB

Name:  2018-01-24_18.37.56.png
Views: 90
Size:  1.62 MB

Name:  2018-01-24_18.38.54.png
Views: 131
Size:  2.14 MB

Name:  2018-01-24_18.39.44.png
Views: 158
Size:  1.38 MB

And the last of them with a very beautiful tower is for sale at auction mode. Who will offer more gold and colored stell for it, will get it. The auction is actual until 31/01

Name:  2018-01-24_18.39.08.png
Views: 113
Size:  1.79 MB