Ban Appeal For TCG_Sckupz

Hello my name is Sckupz I believe I was falsely banned for griefing. I am not sure when I started to play on the server but I remember I left for personal reasons as a family member of mine had recently died. If I mistaking griefed with out knowing I would be happy to help repair the damage. It makes me a bit mad to see me falsely banned as I have ran and helped ran community and it pained me to see people banned for false reasons. I also respect the servers rules and I respect the time and effort it does into making a community as I've spent time and effort into making some my self. I hope this gets resolves.

Best regards,
    Sckupz

Which game and what server were you originally banned from?

Response to Jiro

Quote Originally Posted by Jiro_89 View Post
    Which game and what server were you originally banned from?
    I was banned from freebietfc
    Last edited by Sckupz; 11th April 2017 at 04:21.

Back on 7th March 2016, under your previous name, Bvlletproofgamer, you were banned for stealing an anvil. Have any additional info you would like to add about this?

Quote Originally Posted by Rainnmannx View Post
    Back on 7th March 2016, under your previous name, Bvlletproofgamer, you were banned for stealing an anvil. Have any additional info you would like to add about this?
    An anvil? Cant recall if I did Id be happy to give it back as I wouldnt have ment to I would also like to be given another chance

Quote Originally Posted by Sckupz View Post
    Hello my name is Sckupz I believe I was falsely banned for griefing. I am not sure when I started to play on the server but I remember I left for personal reasons as a family member of mine had recently died. If I mistaking griefed with out knowing I would be happy to help repair the damage. It makes me a bit mad to see me falsely banned as I have ran and helped ran community and it pained me to see people banned for false reasons. I also respect the servers rules and I respect the time and effort it does into making a community as I've spent time and effort into making some my self. I hope this gets resolves.

Best regards,
    Sckupz
    And I would like it if people would not accuse us of falsely banning them AND others. That's really a terrible way to start your ban appeal.

Lazy Idle Couch Potato Heptagon_ru's Avatar
    Here is the proof, clearly showing an intended grief. I'm also eager to hear any explanations, including about false ban accusations.

Gave you a second chance, and you lied.
    Spoiler!

[me -> TCG_Sckupz] did you start off with anything in inventory?
    [TCG_Sckupz -> me] only copper stuff I made before I left no anvil so
    [me -> TCG_Sckupz] Did you check your back slot? sometimes its hard to see the anvil there
    Freebie.TFC[g][t-12h] TCG_Sckupz: I did
    [me -> TCG_Sckupz] and there wasnt one?
    [TCG_Sckupz -> me] no
    [TCG_Sckupz -> me] again feel free to tp to me IM at my house you can check

For those curious (like myself), the ID for a red steel anvil is 226:7 which is what was shown in RX's screenshot. This proves the griefer had a red steel anvil in his inventory while he said he only had some copper stuff. Lying is bad mmmmkay?

Spoiler!