I just got banned.

I just got banned for cyber bulling,
    He's lying again.
    First the YouTube video link doesn't work, the video is gone,
    proof:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5m4u...ature=youtu.be
    Second on the screenshot where i whrited: Badboy, bedjestijd that wasn't meant to Progamer192 but to my friend in the call: Stijns.
    Third, on the second screenshot where i whrited: Okay, now i know i need to close the doors was pointed to Progamer192 because he griefed me a few weeks ago.
    He's lying again, and i dont need a ban but Progamer192 needs a ban for fake reports.
    t.i.a.

Quote Originally Posted by DenJoe View Post
    I just got banned for cyber bulling,
    He's lying again.
    First the YouTube video link doesn't work, the video is gone,
    proof:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5m4u...ature=youtu.be
    Second on the screenshot where i whrited: Badboy, bedjestijd that wasn't meant to Progamer192 but to my friend in the call: Stijns.
    Third, on the second screenshot where i whrited: Okay, now i know i need to close the doors was pointed to Progamer192 because he griefed me a few weeks ago.
    He's lying again, and i dont need a ban but Progamer192 needs a ban for fake reports.
    t.i.a.
    Link to ban post: https://happydiggers.net/showthread....ll=1#post18171

The self incriminating video just disappeared? What a shocker! But you know what they say. Whatever you post on the Internet is forever: https://mega.nz/#!cwxhgQKZ!elbe86f3_...QSFnxfNDhrVe1g

Your behavior is that of a person I do not want on my servers. Pedophilia and rape are not something to joke around with. You think joking about raping babies is fun and appropriate for a server which has a simple rule: respect the staff and other players? It's not. Don't do that kind of stuff.

You singled out a player and pestered him repeatedly. I'm not just talking about the YouTube Video, although you did take time to ridicule someone on YouTube. You sir, are a bully and you should really think hard about the kind of person you want to be. Because right now, you are pretty terrible.

Also you posted this in the wrong section of the forum.

The ban stays.

One more ask.

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneJ View Post
    Link to ban post: https://happydiggers.net/showthread....ll=1#post18171

The self incriminating video just disappeared? What a shocker! But you know what they say. Whatever you post on the Internet is forever: https://mega.nz/#!cwxhgQKZ!elbe86f3_...QSFnxfNDhrVe1g

Your behavior is that of a person I do not want on my servers. Pedophilia and rape are not something to joke around with. You think joking about raping babies is fun and appropriate for a server which has a simple rule: respect the staff and other players? It's not. Don't do that kind of stuff.

You singled out a player and pestered him repeatedly. I'm not just talking about the YouTube Video, although you did take time to ridicule someone on YouTube. You sir, are a bully and you should really think hard about the kind of person you want to be. Because right now, you are pretty terrible.

Also you posted this in the wrong section of the forum.

The ban stays.
    Hello,
    is there any possible chance that i can have an unban?
    I really really like Ark and i really like the Happydiggers server,
    what if you unban me and if i do 1 thing wrong you directly give me a ban?
    T.i.a.
    Greets DenJoe.

Proof

Hello,
    T.i.a.
    Greets DenJoe.
    And the evidence of my YouTube video is btw unvalid,
    the date of the YouTube video was during the Fake Report of Progamer192,
    and i didn't say the name of Progamer192,
    and i did say anything about raping babies lol,
    so please give me an unban,
    btw ik ben ook nederlands dus mag je in het nederlands replieen.

Greets

Hello,
    T.i.a.
    Greets DenJoe.
    And the evidence of my YouTube video is btw unvalid,
    the date of the YouTube video was during the Fake Report of Progamer192,
    and i didn't say the name of Progamer192,
    and i did say anything about raping babies lol,
    so please give me an unban,
    btw ik ben ook nederlands dus mag je in het nederlands replieen.

Greets
    The ban stays.

The date of the video is not relevant. What is important is how you behaved. You broke the rules and you keep on arguing about why we banned you. Therefore, you are no longer welcome. Also we are an English oriented community so speaking in any other language publicly is not really appreciated.

Also lying to me is a bad idea. Here's a screen capture from that video.
    Name:  LEKKER SURVIVALEN EN EEN MOOIE STAL MAKEN! - Ark Survival #1.mp4_20170423_001906.085.jpg
Views: 259
Size:  81.3 KB

The third line sais: "Wants to rape babies". Joking about that stuff gets you banned.

Lol

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneJ View Post
    The ban stays.

The date of the video is not relevant. What is important is how you behaved. You broke the rules and you keep on arguing about why we banned you. Therefore, you are no longer welcome. Also we are an English oriented community so speaking in any other language publicly is not really appreciated.

Also lying to me is a bad idea. Here's a screen capture from that video.
    Name:  LEKKER SURVIVALEN EN EEN MOOIE STAL MAKEN! - Ark Survival #1.mp4_20170423_001906.085.jpg
Views: 259
Size:  81.3 KB

The third line sais: "Wants to rape babies". Joking about that stuff gets you banned.
    Lol,
    raping babies,
    yeah that's right but that sentence: raping babies had nothing to do with your happydiggers server,
    do you see somewhere happydiggers on the background of raping babies?
    No, you dont see it so its unvalid information,
    so please unban me.
    Greets.

That video was recorded on our server.

Also arguing why you were banned will almost never get you unbanned. Instead you should have focused on what you did wrong and try go make amends for that. But since you think you did nothing wrong, you will never be unbanned.

This unban request is done. I'm closing this thread. Good bye.