Volcano issue on the island

Hey guys,

I've tried posting in the steam forums and reddit but have not had any answers and don't see anyone else posting about this issue. Just thought i'd drop a message here in case it is something server side that might be fixable by us.

I went to go have a look at the volcano and DEAR GOD does it look good only issue is I don't seem to be able to get down to the cave. If I try I'm blocked by an invisible floor. I can't fly down, I tried walking down but nothing. If anything it looks like the old volcano floor is still there but just invisible

you guys got any ideas at all? Not expecting much tbh but thought i'd ask JUST in case

Current Version: v257.22
    * Server-side fix: Fixed an incorrect terrain collision, please upgrade your servers to this version!

You need to defeat all the bosses to be able to enter. But you can only enter when defeated all the bosses after the update came out.

it's not that. When I said I can't get into the volcano I meant as in you can't get down to the ground level. As it states in my previous post there was a collision bug issue that has been patched out and the server needs to be updated to fix this

Ow okay, I thought you were talking about the cave. Sorry about that.

kinda about the cave, we ain't to far off of getting into the cave but I just want to get to the pretty door