Utilizing our current donation system I've made some modifications for Ark. Donator ranks are a one time price for re-occurring monthly rewards.

Package
Price Rewards
Donor €15 1 Random skin from the list per month
Donor Awesome €30 3 Random skins from the list per month, 1 Permanent dino paint job per month
Donor Legendary €60 6 Random skins from the list per month, 2 Skins you choose per month, 3 Permanent dino paint jobs per month
Donor Epic €100 9 Random skins from the list per month, 5 Skins you choose per month, 9 Permanent dino paint jobs per month, 1 Bionic Giganotosaurus skin

Integrating the current donor system into Ark we can have skins handed out once a month like a subscription. Unlike a subscription though, it would only be a one time pay. For instance, if you pay 15 euros to become a donor you will forever be a donor and receive the monthly rewards for that group. If you payed 15 more euros you would be upgraded to Donor Awesome permanently and receive the monthly rewards and so on.

Keep in mind that the current list of skins will likely be doubled or greater. I'll be adding several Ark skin mods. The Bionic Giganotosaurus skin, though listed in the original post, will not be included with the random/chosen monthly skins. That will be a Donor Epic reward only. I'll be using a randomizer program once a month for each donor, meaning one donor will not get the same rewards as another donor for the same month. Donors can do whatever they like with their rewarded skins including trade or give them to non donors. I will not be giving out blueprints for skin crafting.

A special community building will be constructed that will contain vaults with customized pincodes on them. Each vault and pin code will be specific for each donor. This will allow all donors to receive their rewards monthly without the need to be present on the server to obtain them, simply using your special pin code on your vault will allow you to access the rewards.

Permanent dino paint jobs are not war paint. Dino paint jobs will change the color regions of a dino to change its "natural" color schemes to whatever the donor wants. I am not sure if this will change offspring colors or not.

The donation ranks also come with access to HappyDiggers minecraft donation servers. We might be incorporating a donation server for Ark in the future either by adding a new server or converting a current server.

This is not the final draft of the Ark donation system. I am still considering different aspects of non skin mods and possible perks for donors.