Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Alright, thanks!

Added you to the HappyDiggers Twitch channel host group as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Legendair968 View Post
    Twitch: LegendOfAir

Also question, does it matter what we stream?
    Yep, what DOM said.

I've already streamed a gambit of different games that we don't have servers for. Such as Portal 2, 7 Days to Die, PlanetSide 2, etc.

Yeah J put me on aswell if you don't mind! I'll just use the ps4 streaming mechanic, hey it's not the best and you can't exactly use overlays but it gets the job done and I don't exactly wanna fork out 200 quid for an elgato haha. I'll try my best to get on, I'm decently busy right now but I reckon in a few days I'll play some games, do you mind that they're ubisoft? *Kappa*
    Sup

What's your exact Twitch name?

Lazy Idle Couch Potato Heptagon_ru's Avatar
    Lolz, it seems I am able to stream from my laptop
    Please check my saved videos to see if it will not be a disgrace to add me to HD streamers
    And add me if ok. I might fill the european time slots with some derpy stuff.
    Being derpy is good because other guys who hesitate to join will think "what a piece of crap, I can do better!" and will start streaming themselves
    Twitch name: heptagon_ru

Added. Looking forward to your new streams

I don't have enough upload bandwidth to stream (nor the attention span to host a live thing properly) but I do have a bunch of reasonably-presented youtube videos for emergency offline backup content?

There's no need to be worried about quality of our HappyDiggers live streams. We're just having some fun while playing games. I'm not looking into building a streaming emporium of high quality streams. Just play, have fun. And if you can talk about stuff. Or not

Because of this there's not really a need for "backup content". Just stream if you can. As for upload bandwidth being a concern. How much bandwidth do you have available? You can upload a 720p stream @ 2 mbit/s which will look sort of ok-ish depending on the game. Slower games will do better than fast paced ones at lower bit rates. But it should be doable in most cases. Again, not looking for quality here. Just play and have fun.

I have a mighty 0.6mb upload speed, which is less than the minimum required for lowest quality Steam stream. Those 1GB uploads take a while...