Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation jiro_89 has banned me for "griefing"

So after around a year, I decided to get back into HappyDiggers. When I joing the TFC server, I found I was banned by a "jiro_89" for "griefing". I do not recall ever encountering this person (who has banned 189 other people) and when I looked at the page, no evidence was given, and I do not recall ever recieving a warning.

I just want for my case to be looked into, and for Jiro to be looked into as well, I don't want to lose access to my favorite server because some punk went on a banning spree.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikko View Post
    So after around a year, I decided to get back into HappyDiggers. When I joing the TFC server, I found I was banned by a "jiro_89" for "griefing". I do not recall ever encountering this person (who has banned 189 other people) and when I looked at the page, no evidence was given, and I do not recall ever recieving a warning.

I just want for my case to be looked into, and for Jiro to be looked into as well, I don't want to lose access to my favorite server because some punk went on a banning spree.
    That 'punk' is a respected admin. Accidental bans do happen from time to time. But there has yet to be a case where he banned someone for the wrong reasons other than it being an honest mistake.

Good luck on your ban appeal. I'm sure that attitude will work wonders for you. I for one am not willing to look into it. Maybe another staff member is.

Thanks, J.

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneJ View Post
    That 'punk' is a respected admin. Accidental bans do happen from time to time. But there has yet to be a case where he banned someone for the wrong reasons other than it being an honest mistake.

Good luck on your ban appeal. I'm sure that attitude will work wonders for you. I for one am not willing to look into it. Maybe another staff member is.
    Thanks for responding at least, it does tell me that you do care about your community, and I can respect that, though it is a bit disheartening.

I'm assuming you looked at an MCBans page to get that number of 189? You could start by linking to the MCBans page of your ban. That saves us having to look things up.

I'm assuming you looked at an MCBans page to get that number of 189? You could start by linking to the MCBans page of your ban. That saves us having to look things up.
    https://www.mcbans.com/player/33015106/

It hadn't really occurred to me, there,

https://www.mcbans.com/ban/5524839
    Last edited by Mikko; 17th June 2017 at 22:55.

Ok, so your IGN is The_Mikko. Here's your ban:
    https://happydiggers.net/showthread....ll=1#post14397

What you did was grief public works that people literally spend months on building. Please, feel free to explain why you griefed our hard work and why we should let you back in.

I'm so sorry I had to dig myself out of a broken road that I had fell in, maybe next time I'll just allow myself to starve to death, losing all my gear.

At least tell Jiro to put some evidence in the respective box.
    Last edited by Mikko; 18th June 2017 at 00:42.

Sarcasm, really?

If you got stuck in a public road, the least you could have done was report the incident. You had been clearly taught the rules of our server when you first joined it. Had you reported the incident we could have reimbursed you in case you had lost anything and fixed any damage you might have cause and was unable to repair for whatever reason.

Jiro posted the evidence on our forum for everyone to see. Since you did not receive a global ban, and since you did not dispute that ban on MCBans, there was no reason to post anything on MCBans.

I'm done.

Sarcasm, really?

If you got stuck in a public road, the least you could have done was report the incident. You had been clearly taught the rules of our server when you first joined it. Had you reported the incident we could have reimbursed you in case you had lost anything and fixed any damage you might have cause and was unable to repair for whatever reason.

Jiro posted the evidence on our forum for everyone to see. Since you did not receive a global ban, and since you did not dispute that ban on MCBans, there was no reason to post anything on MCBans.

Ya know what? Even if I did receive an appeal, I'm not coming back. I'm ending this discussion (argument) right now, you're berating me for using a form of speech that reduces boredom in the reader, and that just goes to show that you DON'T actually care, none whatsoever.

And I hope that the people who DO read this will see that too.

Lazy Idle Couch Potato Heptagon_ru's Avatar
    People who read the thread will see a person continuously insulting stuff even after been shown publicly published evidence, and unwilling to admit his mistakes and follow server rules. It is a good thing everyone can google this conversation now.