[FreebieTFC] Trouble claiming

Hello.
    I've got an area that I want to claim, but an empty settlement by the name of "louk" was created too close to the area for me to do so.

Other than me just moving all of my things manually I wanted to know if there was anything that could be done, mainly so that my items aren't stolen. So far, I think I've lost a couple of tools from my rack, but nothing irreplaceable
    Last edited by KstrL; 30th June 2017 at 08:48.

Lazy Idle Couch Potato Heptagon_ru's Avatar
    You could use those private signs on chests, there should be instructions about it at Spawn.

But it would be better to start your town in a less crowded place and claim land properly to protect yourself from grief.

It is intended that you should not start your town near other towns, to let people breathe. Town can look empty for you but the owner can have their own plans about gameplay. Or it can be an outpost. Anyway they were there first

Quote Originally Posted by KstrL View Post
    Hello.
    I've got an area that I want to claim, but an empty settlement by the name of "louk" was created too close to the area for me to do so.
    I know this "settlement." It was claimed by a guy currently named just louk78 (who also owns another town called apple-louk). This is just a randomly claimed single chunk in woods with literally nothing but wilderness and is now abandoned due to louk's nickname change.

Found out via MCBans:
    https://www.mcbans.com/player/35985887/namechanges/
    My common IGNs: Elbe97 / Elborax / Elbor

THe FouR HoRSeMeN oF THe aPoCaLYPSe:

We can check into the missing tools, if you want make a ticket.
    Just because it's not protected doesn't make it ok to steal.
    What is the location of the outpost you are mentioning.