I've said it before and I'll say it again. There are no configs that are for disconnecting/reconnecting players regarding the Ark servers specifically.

We've been running Ark servers for a year and a half now. All of the disconnects you may get are all related to your connection with the server. In the first few months of HappyDiggers Ark The Island I had made a very large base filled with dinos and all sorts of other stuff. I disconnected once every 1-2 hours. I now have a main base 4x+ bigger and experience a disconnect once a day or so. Throughout the last year they've slowly but surely optimized the game to run better on servers and hold a connection even when doing highly demanding tasks like running 12 crafters at max capacity simultaneously while moving multiple inventories of blueprints around.

You mentioned it's "...just HappyDiggers servers for me...". What kind of servers and how long were you playing on them? I've played on many, many different servers ranging from unofficial to official. I have 3750 hours in Ark and only about 2000 hours are on our HappyDiggers servers. Any server I played longer than a few hours on I received a disconnect from. Every single one. I will tell you first hand that all officials I've played on, logging a couple hundred hours on several different ones ranging around the world, had horrible disconnect issues and the lag was unbearable at times.

What I'm trying to get at is even if we had unlimited money and resources there would still be disconnects. I even get disconnects when I'm doing testing on my local server with another computer on the same network. If the frequency of disconnects increases and happens for many people then that's probably something we can tweak or change to fix, but getting a few disconnects a day is nothing new for all Ark servers. That's the game the Ark developers built and if we want to play it we have to deal with it.