New Spawned

Question Jailed for 12h over a year ago for killing 3 animals

So my friend (bigman5017 if you're wondering) convinced me to get back on this server which we haven't played on since last March.

I can't play though since I'm jailed for 12 hours, and to be honest I'm not going to wait 12 hours on this server to start a new playthrough.

I also can't see why killing 3 animals would warrant 12 hours of wasted time. Maybe those animals were in a town or something, I have no clue. It's been over a year, and if the town needs to be compensated 3 cows or whatever, I can give them that. It would be fantastic if I can play again without waiting 12 hours.

So admins, are y'all gonna help a poor lad out or do I and my friend have to find another server?

-WutNut

PS: I know this isn't a ban appeal, but this 12-hour sentence is basically a ban at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by wutnut View Post
    So my friend (bigman5017 if you're wondering) convinced me to get back on this server which we haven't played on since last March.

I can't play though since I'm jailed for 12 hours, and to be honest I'm not going to wait 12 hours on this server to start a new playthrough.

I also can't see why killing 3 animals would warrant 12 hours of wasted time. Maybe those animals were in a town or something, I have no clue. It's been over a year, and if the town needs to be compensated 3 cows or whatever, I can give them that. It would be fantastic if I can play again without waiting 12 hours.

So admins, are y'all gonna help a poor lad out or do I and my friend have to find another server?

-WutNut

PS: I know this isn't a ban appeal, but this 12-hour sentence is basically a ban at this point.
    You knew the rules. You broke them anyway, and you knew you had a good chance of being caught. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

If in the future someone kills animals that you spend many hours on, maybe then you'll understand your punishment. But since you don't see why killing someone else's animals would warrant a 12 hour jail sentence, you should probably go look for another server since we won't be lifting your punishment any time soon.

I've moved this thread to the Ban/Unban request sub forum since this clearly is not a server issue.

New Spawned
    Ok, I see the rules are very strict here. Also, I didn't really know the rules, I'm just a bloke trying to play some TFC. Anyways, I hope you guys have a good summer peace out