Unhappy Problems Donating

Hi, _DragonTamer here,
    I just tried to buy the 'Donor' rank off the donations page, but when I clicked buy it took me to a new page with the notification "You have reached the market spending limit of 0.50 EUR every Days." it didnt add the item to my cart, and nothing happened. Just wondering if this is a bug or a me problem or what.
    _DT

The Minecraft Market back end has received a huge overhaul recently. This caused a few glitches here and there which I've been trying to fix. Apparently I set the daily spending limit to 0.50, which is of course not what we want. It's back to 200 to prevent children from accidentally emptying their parent's bank accounts on the HappyDiggers market while not getting in the way of big spenders. Who knows, maybe one day someone will want to by the Epic rank, twice

Please try again and let me know if you run into any other problems.

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneJ View Post
    The Minecraft Market back end has received a huge overhaul recently. This caused a few glitches here and there which I've been trying to fix. Apparently I set the daily spending limit to 0.50, which is of course not what we want. It's back to 200 to prevent children from accidentally emptying their parent's bank accounts on the HappyDiggers market while not getting in the way of big spenders. Who knows, maybe one day someone will want to by the Epic rank, twice

Please try again and let me know if you run into any other problems.

I will certainly try again when I get home from vacation. Thanks for investigating!