Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

base got fully wiped by Flappy and gamerstieno1

they destroyed everything and killed all my dino's, which were on passive. while killing my dino's flappy renamed his dino's with a nickname to cyberbully me again, the same reason as the older thread: https://happydiggers.net/showthread....ust-got-banned .
    This is a video of me joining the server after the raid: https://youtu.be/YCGYxzJ5Kbc

You already warend for lying
    Dind read his tribelogg i dind do it but i will make my own report lucky i record it
    Last edited by Gamerstieno1; 8th August 2017 at 10:06.

Stijns and Flaps have both been banned from all Ark servers. Flaps was banned for killing the passive dinos, among other things. Stijns was banned for disrespecting a staff member and harassment. The base wipe allegation is null, you lost thatch housing. We've talked NUMEROUS times to you about using stone and metal.

The lost wyverns can be reimbursed. Please outline the sex and the level of the wyvern hatched in an accompanying post and I'll see about getting you replacement wyverns.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiro_89 View Post
    Stijns and Flaps have both been banned from all Ark servers. Flaps was banned for killing the passive dinos, among other things. Stijns was banned for disrespecting a staff member and harassment. The base wipe allegation is null, you lost thatch housing. We've talked NUMEROUS times to you about using stone and metal.

The lost wyverns can be reimbursed. Please outline the sex and the level of the wyvern hatched in an accompanying post and I'll see about getting you replacement wyverns.
    Thank you so much for the ban!
    Hahaha i remember my first ban,
    for the people who dont know the reason about my first ban,
    i will explain: Raping babys... a joke but these old men from Happydiggers cant laugh with it hahahaha
    I extually found a much much better server also a dutch one where they actually speak dutch and not some broke english LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL,
    So thanks for the ban and all have not a good day
    see ya

I will post that later on this week since I'm busy with vacationwork, and about my base, it was fully metal, you can ask vik and DC3 if you don't believe me, since my base was/will be rebuilded in a cave the ground was uneven so I used thatch to even it out, about 1k+ thatch floors were used in this progress. After all thanks to ban them, I'm sure the server will be more enjoyable now for everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Progamer192 View Post
    I will post that later on this week since I'm busy with vacationwork, and about my base, it was fully metal, you can ask vik and DC3 if you don't believe me, since my base was/will be rebuilded in a cave the ground was uneven so I used thatch to even it out, about 1k+ thatch floors were used in this progress. After all thanks to ban them, I'm sure the server will be more enjoyable now for everyone
    How can it be fully metal and still have a tribe log filled to the brim with thatch foundation messages?

Quote Originally Posted by Flaps View Post
    Thank you so much for the ban!
    Hahaha i remember my first ban,
    for the people who dont know the reason about my first ban,
    i will explain: Raping babys... a joke but these old men from Happydiggers cant laugh with it hahahaha
    I extually found a much much better server also a dutch one where they actually speak dutch and not some broke english LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL,
    So thanks for the ban and all have not a good day
    see ya
    And yet, for all your tough talk and pitiful insults, you still try to come back to our server.

How can it be fully metal and still have a tribe log filled to the brim with thatch foundation messages?
    Al lot of the thatch foundations around the base were destroyed and since I have so many thatch foundations, used as parking spot for my dino's, it's not really a wonder that my tribe log is filled with them

I have visited Progamer Base before it got raided. It was indeed a metal house build on thatch floor that spread out. It would have made no sense if he built a thatch structure on top of metal foundations lol.

I will still need a list of the wyverns as I described in an earlier reply. I'll also need a structure breakdown of the metal base so that I can reimburse you those pieces as well.