Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Vanilla server update

[size=large]The whitelist has been removed![/size]

The Vanilla server has been updated with the latest version of CraftBukkit. I've also installed several mods to help protect the server and players. The gameplay will still be pure Vanilla except for the following:
    • Players can now use Lockette
    • Players can use /motd
    • Players can use /msg for private messages
    • Players can use /rules
    • Players can use /afk

The server now uses AntiCheat, LogBlock and Statistician to keep track of what everybody is doing. With this the mods and admins can detect cheaters, catch chest thiefs and undo grief. The Vanilla server has no jail. This means that if anyone breaks the rules he or she will get banned permanently from all of our servers. So please don't break the rules!

The Vanilla server now uses DynMap as well. It uses the Hi-res maps which are awesome to see. They are also huge and take a really long time to render. The server has been rendering the world map for about 14 hours and probably has about 10 more to go. When that's done it still needs to render the Nether and the End... I estimate it will consume about 15GB of disk space when it's done.
    You can view DynMap here: http://vanilla.happydiggers.net

RE: Vanilla server update

Yay I can get on the server!

Just a reminder...

[size=large]The whitelist will be removed on thursday the 19th of july. Everybody please protect your chests with Lockette before then.[/size]

I don't even have a house. 3:

Quote Originally Posted by demman8
    I don't even have a house. 3:
    A mood, eh?
    Loser with no social life...

Can someone do me a favor and lock my chests cuz my mc is all fucked up ? Ty :3
    Nuff Said

I have no idea where your chests are located. But here's what you can do. Go to http://vanilla.happydiggers.net and locate your chests. Then click the 'Link' button in the lower left corner of the screen. This will change the URL in your address bar. Copy/paste it here and I'll lock your chests.

Example URL: http://vanilla.happydiggers.net/?worldname=world&mapname=surface&zoom=8&x=97.91749 65993401&y=64&z=175.7876308775086

Uh, just walk the road behind Dom's portal ull come to my place, go down by the vines on the tree ull see stairs going down (theres planks on top) and u will see my chests, and theres some chests on my house too (on the wooden platform). Im too simple person to use DynMap
    Nuff Said

I put signs on your chests.... I think
    What you still need to do is replace all of your tracks. Just remove them and put them back. That way they will be protected against theft.

Anyway....
    [size=xx-large]The Vanilla server is now running without a whitelist. Everyone can join![/size]

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneJ
    I put signs on your chests.... I think
    What you still need to do is replace all of your tracks. Just remove them and put them back. That way they will be protected against theft.

Anyway....
    [size=xx-large]The Vanilla server is now running without a whitelist. Everyone can join![/size]
    It says i still cant get on "I'm not white listed"