Kicked from server - ARK

Hey,

I got kicked from the server and everytime when I'm trying to connect with the Rag server I get kicked, why does this happen?

Thanks in advance!

You were banned by me for breaking rule 1. Again.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiro_89 View Post
    You were banned by me for breaking rule 1. Again.
    Can you give an explanation? In my eyes I didn't do anything wrong?
    Was it about you saying that I should do bosses in the way they are ment to be? Please post chat evidence, if you want to

For how long is the ban?
    Last edited by DutifulComet; 18th September 2017 at 23:40.

https://happydiggers.net/showthread....9005#post19005

All HappyDiggers bans are considered permanent unless the player has a successful ban appeal.

In this case there will be an exception. No appeals. The ban stays. I've had enough of this guy. He's no longer welcome.

I don't play ark to much, I second the permanent ban. (Though it is not required.)
    It is really irritating when a newer player gets pissy about an admins knowledge or how much they have.
    1. We are unpaid admins and mods, I do it for the love of the community and to give back to it.
    2. So called unfair advantages, the players have it easy, we take time out of our schedule to deal with all types of admin / server issues, most issues the players aren't even aware of, time we could be spending doing something else.
    3. Most of the time it's done the hard way, admins by nature usually have more time in than players, which means better stuff and more knowledge.