Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Subject Closed

The idea previously presented here was not accepted by those relevant to it. I have removed it.
    _DT
    Last edited by _DragonTamer; 14th October 2017 at 00:06.

You are creating problems where there are none. You just want to be the leader or sit in "a council" which will be just one leader plus some chosen ones who will have no power except promises from the leader. Just more problems.

FYI, I took Elba back and I am going to stay involved in ways the nation needs, apparently to become the leader again. This needs to be solved since I really want to co-operate with Minimumia in his own town.

Now if you want flokj back in the nation, why don't you join him instead? I am completely fine with flokj leaving Hallstatt, I simply don't care, we kept our claims, we still see each other, we don't hate anyone, we are still allies and, hopefully, friends like before. If Serenity leaves Hallstatt, would you expect a change in our relationship?

Ad "part for Mini": nation helper/assitant roles are enough to invite towns. War status is a cosmetic thing where you disable TP for the nation you made hatred for, inefficient, annoying, too much work for nothing. Kicking towns is a thing the leader can do say weekly and on request.

True I cannot be humanly on 24/7, though I think that since I have never experienced a situation within the nation which should be solved instantly, I think that couple of times per week is a solid activity income from a leader of such nation. It's just a game.
    My common IGNs: Elbe97 / Elborax / Elbor

THe FouR HoRSeMeN oF THe aPoCaLYPSe:

I want to point out that this was not a power play, I am satisfied with where I am. Rather it was an attempt to make something else to do (like building a council room that would actually be used), not more problems. Having discussed it with Lemon, flokj, mini, and sausage, and upon reading your response, it seems like it was not a well taken idea. End of story then.
    _DT

New Spawned
    I'm sorry my departure caused some troubles, it was not my intention. I will continue to trade and help as I can who needs it; about the bigger projects you proposed, the major problem is time!

After minimumia's unfortunate ban, and everyone else's exodus from Halstatt, I would hate to see it completely abandoned. I am hereby formally submitting my request to the admins to be put in charge of Halstatt. I know I am not active on the server anymore, but when I have both time and a better computer that will change, and as it is I still check in on forums and dynmap. I was sad to see mini go, but I guess it was necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by _DragonTamer View Post
    After minimumia's unfortunate ban, and everyone else's exodus from Halstatt, I would hate to see it completely abandoned. I am hereby formally submitting my request to the admins to be put in charge of Halstatt. I know I am not active on the server anymore, but when I have both time and a better computer that will change, and as it is I still check in on forums and dynmap. I was sad to see mini go, but I guess it was necessary.
    In other words, do you officially apply to be the leader of a dead nation? And what about Elboria? Should I count on you in that or no? Heard that you were considering it...

Whom ever is the nation leader would need to make you the leader or make such a request themselves.

Elborax:
    Yes, when I have the ability to play efficiently, I will be splitting my time btwn my current town and a new one I would set up in Elboria, using my friends as placeholder mayors when I am in the other town. I would use Serenity for building and recruiting people, but no resources would cross btwn towns. Not even armour or tools. Neither of my friends (JDPrime and swimminglego) play anymore and so you wouldn't have to worry about them being in the project, their only play would be when they log on to promote me to mayor in whichever town. I am interested in the position so that, should I care to, I can recruit people to the nation and maybe someday revitalize it with some newer folks. If I am being honest I also really want to keep the claim bonus in Serenity.

Rainn: Mini is the current emperor of Halstatt, and since they're banned I doubt they'll be doing any permission granting anytime soon. Are you saying that even though Mini has been (to the best of my knowledge looking at the ban log) perm banned (again, correct me if I am wrong) you cannot make an exception to this rule?

Question

Rainn: Mini is the current emperor of Halstatt, and since they're banned I doubt they'll be doing any permission granting anytime soon. Are you saying that even though Mini has been (to the best of my knowledge looking at the ban log) perm banned (again, correct me if I am wrong) you cannot make an exception to this rule?
    All banned players have the option to appeal their bans on the forums so long as they haven't gotten themselves banned from the forums for being hostile, etc. Therefore all banned players still have ownership rights to their belongings. Anytime a situation like this comes up we always require some sort of evidence of permission in the form of a message from the original owner. If a ban appeal is rejected then staff can intervene directly without the original owner's consent on a case by case basis.

Get over it. Hallstatt is dead. Minimumia is too unbothered to try to appeal his ban (as usual). Time to join Voxiy for claims, that is the bright future.