Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Me, of course

Although, if you do it in 2 weeks, I will not be able to play on weekends, only weekdays (I'm away from home two first weekends of December). On weekdays I can normally play about 5 hours a day. So if somebody with experience and more time volunteers, I'll pass my slot to them.

I've played on one publicly hosted TnFC (not official), we got together with my hubby (otherwise known from Ark as Bob ) to the end of almost all tech mods. I've played on two incarnations of official map (alone this time), mostly focusing on Mekanism and Immersive Engineering.

I'm probably not the most experienced TnFC player, but I'm experienced, willing and I think a good tester too - I have a knack for doing non typical stuff and getting weird results

I've got 11 days off in Dec starting 12/15. bday on the 16th and then much needed time to destroy my sleep cycle. i've gone through the basics pretty well and worked some advance stuff with LP (LarsonPacific). i will have the time and can learn on the way for what i do not know.

I'm up for testing, played a bit in the tnfc and have played the pack in single player.