Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneJ View Post
    The server sais you have NEI installed in your client. Did you try to unhide it? I think it's "O" while you're in your inventory.

Otherwise: did you try turning it off and on again?
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOO
    yeah it was OoOo DUMB!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pwdino View Post
    This sounds really good and awesome! Exept for one bit thats for me a bit insane! (pun not intended) and that is the bit with the animals. I can't see myself building one chunk pens for every singel animal I have. Just built four pens, each being 1 chunk, to hold four animals in each pen (the amount of animals I have of each kind). With this rule it means that it should only be enought for one kind of animal that I have? Are animals really that bad for lag or whatever? :/
    What I did is much smaller pens ( 2x2 or 3x3 ) at a chunk intersection so that Animals are still in seperate chunks. It makes it so you can't have more than 4 pens at any intersection, but they take less space.

Optifine again

Spoiler!

tried twice unable to login in. please review my island for lagginess. machines are taking over. -13000, -5248
    Last edited by Dourne; 24th March 2019 at 18:37.

Looks like that was an arrow to the knee

This might have something to do with the entities that mobs have thrown (like arrows and spears) not being deleted. I have about 20ish spears in the ground near my house and they don't seem to go away...

Arrows not despawning seems to be a thing for Minecraft 1.7:
    https://bugs.mojang.com/browse/MC-31577

On vanilla Minecraft you could do something like:
    Code:
    /kill @e[type=Arrow]
    Let's see if that works!

I ran that command in a command block and then went to your island, Dourne. Things seem fine:
    Spoiler!

Perhaps we should put a command block with this command in the spawn chunk and run it every minute or so.

What would probably also help is if you had a couple more town plots available. We've already increased the amount of plots per residents to 32. So far I'm seeing mainly single-player towns on the server. That's fine of course. But it does make it hard for towns to grow. Would anyone object to increasing the plots per residents further? Perhaps even to 64?

Or should we do a thing where towns can ask to claim an area that makes sense? In Dourne's case it would be the entire island. In other cases it might be something like a mountain area, or a field between rivers, stuff like that.

I've setup a command block on a 1 minute timer in the spawn chunk to remove arrow entities.
    Spoiler!

Let's hope that removes arrows all over the server as players get near them.

Perhaps we should put a command block with this command in the spawn chunk and run it every minute or so.

What would probably also help is if you had a couple more town plots available. We've already increased the amount of plots per residents to 32. So far I'm seeing mainly single-player towns on the server. That's fine of course. But it does make it hard for towns to grow. Would anyone object to increasing the plots per residents further? Perhaps even to 64?

Or should we do a thing where towns can ask to claim an area that makes sense? In Dourne's case it would be the entire island. In other cases it might be something like a mountain area, or a field between rivers, stuff like that.
    that would be peachy for the whole island i am currently close to 30ish plots. Thanks i'm in.

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneJ View Post
    I've setup a command block on a 1 minute timer in the spawn chunk to remove arrow entities.
    Hope this affects the spears in the ground near my house. Also, I hope this doesn't affect the player thrown spears, cuz that would suck to lose a metal tipped one early on.

I just threw a javalin. It disappeared shortly after that but I could still pick it up. Weird.