Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainnmannx View Post
    Outsiders can break carts, chest and cargo.
    Can operate the minecraft switch.
    Was not able to access anything else there.
    See Jiro's question. Also, which chests exactly? Were they Vanilla, TFC, something else?

Used alt account with no perms.
    Clarify, "chest cart" and "cargo cart".
    Chest cart are vanilla I think. And cargo cart railcraft I think.

Thanks! I'll see about adding those to the protection lists.

Quoted from this thread:
    https://happydiggers.net/showthread....ady-for-launch
    We'll discuss this here to keep that thread clean: just a yes/no and opinion thread

Quote Originally Posted by Dourne View Post
    love the server. ready for public....soon.

since last weekend i have been having what i can only describe as latency issues. This is not lag as it is not affecting other people playing. nor do i know how to diagnose what may be causing the issue. i can say that i am rubber banding, broken blocks reappear, both with a reg pickaxe and the drill. i use the drill and wait anywhere from 5-30+ seconds for the 9 block area to catch up and disappear. sometimes the blocks broken by the drill then appear as cobble and fall. with 45%+ pickaxe i can arguably mine faster than the drill. on the previous server we had i remember mining for miles without issue i loved the drill. i dont seem to have any other issues but once it starts i end up logging due to frustration. let me know what else you may need from me.
    You say it's not affecting other players. Does that mean other players standing right next to you, or players elsewhere on the server? If it's the latter then I think we should try to have someone you join and see if they lag as well.

Other than that, have you excluded the usual suspects?
    • Update graphics drivers.
    • Update Java.
    • Use OptiFine and Fastcraft.
    • Allocate 4GB of memory to TnFC's Java instance.
    • Tune down the fancy graphics a bit. Disable better leaves, particles, anti-aliasing, filtering, reduce chunk updates to 1 in Optifine, etc.

And of course, what kind of PC are you running this on?

I have tested out the IE drill independently today and there is no lag or slowdown on my end. Could this be from my account being OP'ed?

Other than that, have you excluded the usual suspects?

• Update graphics drivers. yes 3/5 gtx1060
    • Update Java. last updated 3/6
    • Use OptiFine and Fastcraft. believe i was, checking.
    • Allocate 4GB of memory to TnFC's Java instance. yes
    • Tune down the fancy graphics a bit. Disable better leaves, particles, anti-aliasing, filtering, reduce chunk updates to 1 in Optifine, etc. should be close to default

Name:  sysinfo.png
Views: 423
Size:  3.9 KB

i work on sat til 5pm mst. but should be able to be on after and on sun.
    Last edited by Dourne; 9th March 2019 at 02:59.

issue is no longer isolated to the drill. i am having trouble moving after teleport, longer load times. optifine and fastcraft are installed although not sure updated. changed graphics to fast and still had issues. Removed better foliage.

still bouncing back and forth and after teleport at least 3 sec before i can interact with boxes, barrels, sandwich grid, anything you can open/interact with.

logged into freebie and same problem. weird it only affects MC. other games including ark are fine no play issues.
    Last edited by Dourne; 9th March 2019 at 04:10.