Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    IDK about zombies, but spiders and skellies certainly deal non-vanilla damage. I can try to get hit on (LOL ) by a zombie later today.

never noticed how much vanilla dmg is. skelleys spiders, bears, polar bears all hit like freight trains. skellies you HAVE to get close before they spot you and hit you due to the knockback. spiders any obstacle helps. bears and polar bears are impossible unless you have 10-20 javelins or deep water. dmg from bears avg's around 200. some of us dont even have 1000 health (compared to the bears 4000 health) and it takes 20-30 hits to kill them.

How about the damage you as a player do to the mobs?

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneJ View Post
    How about the damage you as a player do to the mobs?
    iron comes in around 166, copper did around 50 if i remember.

Stone Javelins did 180-197 and it took 21ish of them from a distance greater than 10 blocks.
    Last edited by Dourne; 30th January 2019 at 18:15.

A zombie does 20something to me when I wear one piece of armor (hide chestplate, fell off a skelly once).

2-3 hits from me (bronze axe) kill a zombie.

But zombies are tame. I didn't check exactly, but skellies and spiders do much more and I confirm about bears - 200+ damage to players.

Heya Folks

Saw the post on reddit regarding you spinning up a TNFC server. Would be happy to assist with any testing and could possibly update the client for issues. I saw the Fastcraft issue so that's something I could probably put out a wee update to fix. It's been awhile since I've played but I do have quite a bit of insight into how TNFC and TFC ticks, although my kCauldron experiments always led me to abandon the effort.

Thanks for taking the time to look into some of the issues we've encountered. It's much appreciated I'm keeping track of our issues here:
    https://happydiggers.net/showthread....r-known-issues

So far it's nothing too bad really. We know KCauldron and TFC have a certain amount of incompatibility, but for the most part we've been able to work around those in a satisfactory enough manner. And some things don't really need fixing, we'll just chalk those up to the server's charm. I'm optimistic we can do the same for TnFC. Most stuff we already figured out for our Donor TnFC 2.x server a long time ago. It's not perfect,but it doesn't have to be for our purposes.

There are a few mods that have updates available. I don't know your update process. If it helps I can provide a list of mods and links to download pages.

If you'd like to hop on our server and try things out then you're welcome to do so. Just let me know your in-game name so I can add you to the whitelist.

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneJ View Post
    Just let me know your in-game name so I can add you to the whitelist.
    IGN is same as here. AnodeCathode. I did bounce off the whitelist once so it's there.

Any updates we do to the client pack will be pretty limited. Bunsan and I both considered the pack complete but if something comes up that causes issues I can certainly look at a little fixup. Thankfully the ATLauncher update process is very easy-going and will let me push out the update without any oversight or issues.

Added to the whitelist.

do we want every nook and cranny issue here or the other thread?

rain is disabling my forges (ones i use with my blast furnaces). I have a fence post on the top to block the rain but the rain is blocking every other block around it thus diabling my forge.

Bloomery still works in the rain, same setup.