Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainnmannx View Post
    As a mod i believe that is possible, i think it uses the same command that you can use in game to tp.

For Dourne, replied before seeing the next page =P.
    I've added the quote for you to point it at the exact post you wanted to make the reference.

Set up a few blocks far east of spawn (closest chunk allowed by the configs) for people to try and break, switch, steal from. Only protection is the Towny built in protections, so we will see how easy it is for non-OP people to grief/steal stuff.

In setting this up, I ran into an old bug that I can't remember how I fixed. Blue power gates freeze your game and fill your log with render errors. Not sure if it is a shaders mod bug, since that is the only real "extra" mod that I have running.

*Edit* I have confirmed that disabling shaders mod fixes the blue power problem. I love my shaders, but I love my logic gates more!

Thanks for setting that up

What I'd like to know is if players can interact with blocks, containers, machines, etc. with and without the use of tools or weapons.

Outsiders can break carts, chest and cargo.
    Can operate the minecraft switch lever ID 69:10 / 69:2
    Was not able to access anything else there.
    Last edited by Rainnmannx; 15th March 2019 at 00:42.

Can operate the minecraft switch.
    Was that as an admin/op? OP has all perms even if you're set to default via permissions.

In my testing with a couple of non-OP players in the Enertrons, I had to enable switch in the particular chunk to outsiders and then control things I didn't want getting 'switched' via worldguard. So by default it was already off.

Can operate the minecraft switch.
    See Jiro's question. Also, which chests exactly? Were they Vanilla, TFC, something else?

Used alt account with no perms.
    Clarify, "chest cart" and "cargo cart".
    Chest cart are vanilla I think. And cargo cart railcraft I think.

Thanks! I'll see about adding those to the protection lists.

Quoted from this thread:
    https://happydiggers.net/showthread....ady-for-launch
    We'll discuss this here to keep that thread clean: just a yes/no and opinion thread

Quote Originally Posted by Dourne View Post
    love the server. ready for public....soon.

since last weekend i have been having what i can only describe as latency issues. This is not lag as it is not affecting other people playing. nor do i know how to diagnose what may be causing the issue. i can say that i am rubber banding, broken blocks reappear, both with a reg pickaxe and the drill. i use the drill and wait anywhere from 5-30+ seconds for the 9 block area to catch up and disappear. sometimes the blocks broken by the drill then appear as cobble and fall. with 45%+ pickaxe i can arguably mine faster than the drill. on the previous server we had i remember mining for miles without issue i loved the drill. i dont seem to have any other issues but once it starts i end up logging due to frustration. let me know what else you may need from me.
    You say it's not affecting other players. Does that mean other players standing right next to you, or players elsewhere on the server? If it's the latter then I think we should try to have someone you join and see if they lag as well.

Other than that, have you excluded the usual suspects?
    • Update graphics drivers.
    • Update Java.
    • Use OptiFine and Fastcraft.
    • Allocate 4GB of memory to TnFC's Java instance.
    • Tune down the fancy graphics a bit. Disable better leaves, particles, anti-aliasing, filtering, reduce chunk updates to 1 in Optifine, etc.

And of course, what kind of PC are you running this on?

I have tested out the IE drill independently today and there is no lag or slowdown on my end. Could this be from my account being OP'ed?