Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

recent crash

Spoiler!

Try removing the Weather 2 mod.

Removed localized weather and ..stuff cant remember the name. then got this

Spoiler!

i did not see one listed as Weather 2

Whoops. Mods, not plugins :B You can't just leave out server side mods in your client. Sorry about that.

You seem to have everything as up to date as you can get it except your OS. You're still running Windows 7. I would never suggest upgrading to Windows 10 (it's so bad). But perhaps you could give something like Linux Mint a go? I'm running on Linux for a few months now and it's been great. You could try running it of a USB stick (or perhaps an old HD) to see if it works for you.

The ATLauncher.jar works as you'd expect. Games running via Steam work just as they do on Windows for the most part. And TnFC doesn't seem to crash because of a bad weather mod :B

Of course that's quite a bit of a hassle just to run a mod pack. I could just try removing weather 2 from of the server. Since I've disabled the tornadoes all it does is let the client to render some 3D cloud stuff. It's not like we're missing out on much if we would remove it.

Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneJ View Post
    Whoops. Mods, not plugins :B You can't just leave out server side mods in your client. Sorry about that.

You seem to have everything as up to date as you can get it except your OS. You're still running Windows 7. I would never suggest upgrading to Windows 10 (it's so bad). But perhaps you could give something like Linux Mint a go? I'm running on Linux for a few months now and it's been great. You could try running it of a USB stick (or perhaps an old HD) to see if it works for you.

The ATLauncher.jar works as you'd expect. Games running via Steam work just as they do on Windows for the most part. And TnFC doesn't seem to crash because of a bad weather mod :B

Of course that's quite a bit of a hassle just to run a mod pack. I could just try removing weather 2 from of the server. Since I've disabled the tornadoes all it does is let the client to render some 3D cloud stuff. It's not like we're missing out on much if we would remove it.

Thoughts?
    I am all for removing the weather mod. The localized weather has some incompatibilities with other mods as there are a few that require Minecraft rainfall which is disabled with the weather mod.

I agre that the wheater mod could/should get taken out. I have had a hard time with water because of it and the clouds are all glitch for me so Im all for it!

I have removed weather 2 from the server. You may remove weather2-1.7.10-2.6.1_tnfc.jar from your clients.

For the protections, still can operate the lever, i called it a switch, which may be confusing.
    Can operate the minecraft switch lever ID 69:10 / 69:2

I don't know if I never noticed it before or this is something specific to this server, but ingots in forms put in a (TFC) chest cool down REALLY fast...

Quote Originally Posted by Chogata View Post
    I don't know if I never noticed it before or this is something specific to this server, but ingots in forms put in a (TFC) chest cool down REALLY fast...
    normal