Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneJ View Post
    I just threw a javalin. It disappeared shortly after that but I could still pick it up. Weird.
    very much so. but i have had it happen to me.

i also have a javelin by my biodeisel tank which causes it to do funny things sometimes. so far it has not been a real issues but something to think about soon.

I get rid of "persistent" javelins and arrows by digging out dirt/stone/whatever from under them and then covering them up again with it. They either stay there invisible of disappear, idk, but they don't bother me anymore.

That, of course, is bothersome if a javelin or arrow hits some complicated, hard-to-dismantle piece of machinery, which is why I tend to surround my town with a wall before I start on any serious tech...

TerraFirmaCraft and TechnodeFirmaCraft server specific rules
    No chunk loaders allowed. Any kind of chunk loading without the player present must be avoided.
    Player builds server CPU usage are fair use. Staff will determine what is fair use. If one of your builds lags the server, you may be asked to change things.
    Each Town may have a maximum of:

• 20 adult animals total. Each animal needs to be in its own 16x16 pen in it own chunk fenced in, the fence can have small sections for gates.
    • 4 plots of tilled soil farmland or berry bushes. This means 1024 blocks. They may be in more than three plots, but 1024 max. Can be mixed between the two.
    • 16 fruit trees. (All kinds allowed: red apple, green apple, banana, peach, etc.)
    • 1 of each kind of anvil. (copper, bronze, wrought iron, steel, etc.)
    • 5 outposts
    • 5 /sethome point per player
    • no cool down on teleports.
    For me i only set 1 home, trying another receive this: i m not alowed to make more than 1 home.

Bronze double ingots not updating quest book

I'm following along with the quest book and made a copper and a bronze anvil today. Wh000!

Unfortunately the quest book didn't update the crafting task for the 7 double bronze ingots. So I made another set of 7 bronze ingots. Still nothing.
    Spoiler!

Anyone else got this problem?

*edit*
    It looks like the this hardcore questing mod quest is bugged. I can skip it using the OP version of the book but that won't solve it for everybody else. It looks like someone is going to have to figure out how to safely remove the double bronze ingot task from that quest line. It's redundant for the bronze anvil as you need double bronze ingots anyway. Although technically you could skip this quest if someone gave you 7 double bronze ingots, but why bother doing that if you're following the book?

there's a few others. the copper armor for instance.

sigh this is getting old.

Spoiler!

and

Spoiler!

Looks like you've got an arrow problem. Is that happening on your island? Did you claim all the plots on your island?

Bronze double ingots, copper armor and milk quests (bucket and bottle of milk) don't work. They are not key quests (they don't unlock anything else), so you can go on without them, but it's annoying to not have 100% in casting age I remember in previous version of the modpack the bronze anvil quest actually worked, with ingots and all, so I think it's not the fault of the mod.

There are other issues with quests, like for Mekanism the first quest is a probe and it unlocks the Enrichment Chamber, but the probe requires an enriched item, so you actually need to build the Enrichment Chamber first (and it's the easiest way to produce pig iron anyway, it's the first machine I always build).

But all in all the quest book is a fun way to be introduced to the mechanics of the modpack, so I would be opposed to disabling it. Maybe someone will volunteer to re-write it? *looks around hopefully*

I'm going to poke around with it, editing seems fairly straight forward. Sounds like the quest need a flag changed perhaps. Looks like there are flags for nbt and such.