Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Maybe consider anything that's a chunk loader not allowable or turn that function off?

New Spawned
    It would be cool to help you testing this modpack! Quick progression without exploring and building? Just what i need!

If you are worried about the machines that are left running, couldn't you just unload the chunks? This would solve a massive amount of problem the only problem that it would create is that item decay and crop/animal growth will not continue if someone logs off.

I would be up for testing if you require more people as I have seas of spare time before and after Christmas, however with testing most machines require some pretty advanced stuff and it will take a while to get to them which would end up in this process taking rather long, which in return is quite good due to the amount of problems that could arise.

Cheers,
    Zorak

anyone know how i lost nei in the middle of playing?

Spoiler!

Cactus type

I am trying to get some Deionized water for forestry, however it requires vanilla cactus. I have tfc cactus and I can't find any way to convert it. Is this intentional? If not, I suggest having a cactus exchanger similar to the lapis one on freebie tfc.

If I remember correctly, the railcraft water tower produces deionized water over time.

Optifine issues at spawn

Spoiler!

crashed 2 of us so far.

Can someone who isn't crashing remove this block please?
    -- Block Entity Details --
    Details:
    Name: worldItem // com.bioxx.tfc.TileEntities.TEWorldItem
    Block type: ID #568 (tile.LooseRock // com.bioxx.tfc.Blocks.BlockWorldItem)
    Block data value: 0 / 0x0 / 0b0000
    Block location: World: (2772,146,-9533), Chunk: (at 4,9,3 in 173,-596; contains blocks 2768,0,-9536 to 2783,255,-9521), Region: (5,-19; contains chunks 160,-608 to 191,-577, blocks 2560,0,-9728 to 3071,255,-9217)
    Actual block type: ID #568 (tile.LooseRock // com.bioxx.tfc.Blocks.BlockWorldItem)

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneJ View Post
    Can someone who isn't crashing remove this block please?
    This stick is bugged?

Name:  TnFC happy diggers stick bug.jpg
Views: 396
Size:  251.6 KB