Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

possible issue regarding 3x ore processing.

I can process 3x ore but only with flint currently which is really not efficient. i have an electric pump which i understand uses a lot of energy but i just want it to work.
    Spoiler!

Issue i have is that i have water and power with lots of storage for use of more power and i created an infinite pool with fresh water for the pump. (I also tried salt water with no result). you can see the mech pipe fill with water when placed so i know for sure the pump is working.

Spoiler!

im not getting any water/deionized water to make oxygen.

top and back view
    Spoiler!

help..?
    Last edited by Dourne; 13th April 2019 at 18:28.

Rotary Condensenstrator also does not accept fresh water as a viable water source.

Played TFC many times e this surprised me, dont think is is a normal behavior.

https://tnfc.happydiggers.net/?world...3&y=64&z=-6229

Name:  TnFC fire in the world.jpg
Views: 698
Size:  276.7 KB

Fire spreading for long distance

seen it wipe an entire forest of acaia. would not think this was abnormal.

Quote Originally Posted by Dourne View Post
    I can process 3x ore but only with flint currently which is really not efficient. i have an electric pump which i understand uses a lot of energy but i just want it to work.
    Spoiler!

Issue i have is that i have water and power with lots of storage for use of more power and i created an infinite pool with fresh water for the pump. (I also tried salt water with no result). you can see the mech pipe fill with water when placed so i know for sure the pump is working.

Spoiler!

im not getting any water/deionized water to make oxygen.

top and back view
    Spoiler!

help..?

You need the water you get using the Ultimate Bucket (needs sheet of red and blue steel and created at the anvil) - think it's called de-ionized water. Just use the Ultimate Bucket on a water source and create an infinite water supply for your electric pump to pump out of.

You will have to break down your pipes and get all the water out of the pump as well that was pumping regular water.

If I remember correctly, you can get DI water from the railcraft multiblock water reservoir too. It generates water over time once built.

Quote Originally Posted by Osifron View Post
    You need the water you get using the Ultimate Bucket (needs sheet of red and blue steel and created at the anvil) - think it's called de-ionized water. Just use the Ultimate Bucket on a water source and create an infinite water supply for your electric pump to pump out of.

You will have to break down your pipes and get all the water out of the pump as well that was pumping regular water.
    Thanks that worked.