Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneJ View Post
    I've stored the following items inside of an Alloy Furnace for about 24 hours (not in-game time):
    Spoiler!

I took them out and kept them in my inventory for a minute or so.

No idea if this is normal or not. But it seems you can keep stuff stored like this for weeks.
    This would be close to normal the test would need to be at least a few days. i took 48 hours off and watched sandwiches disappear. i will stick a fresh sandwich in the alloy furnace and check it next week sometime.

Wait, guys. Decay protection time. It's set to 8 hours by default. So, if you keep food anywhere and it's not ticked for more than RL 8 hours, after it "catches up" on ticking, it will decay only some small amount. This is to protect "offline" food. It works the same in TFC. So 24 hours will not give any results anyway.
    What needs to be done is for someone to keep food in blast furnace for 6-7 hours in a chunk that is loaded all the time (or is loaded constantly every few minutes or so) and then take the food out and see what happens. My guess is then the food will decay rapidly.

Quote Originally Posted by Chogata View Post
    Wait, guys. Decay protection time. It's set to 8 hours by default. So, if you keep food anywhere and it's not ticked for more than RL 8 hours, after it "catches up" on ticking, it will decay only some small amount. This is to protect "offline" food. It works the same in TFC. So 24 hours will not give any results anyway.
    What needs to be done is for someone to keep food in blast furnace for 6-7 hours in a chunk that is loaded all the time (or is loaded constantly every few minutes or so) and then take the food out and see what happens. My guess is then the food will decay rapidly.
    i'll check at 3pm 6 hrs after placing

Edit: after 6 hours the following occurred - Zero decay Sandwich disappeared from decay after 10 sec. garlic after roughly 5+ hours i was able to salvage after 5 sec and using a knife to cut the decay.
    Last edited by Dourne; 4th February 2019 at 06:40.

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneJ View Post
    No idea if this is normal or not. But it seems you can keep stuff stored like this for weeks.
    Looks pretty normal compared to Freebie TFC and dropper storage.
    My common IGNs: Elbe97 / Elborax / Elbor

THe FouR HoRSeMeN oF THe aPoCaLYPSe:

I use a chiseled block for it, just click it once to make it a micro block, but don't do anything else to it, lighting is the only thing that can be funky about it, it will still look solid.

I found a visual glitch with Immersive Engineering Reinforced Blast Furnace.

When I layed out the multi block structure of 3x3 reinforced bricks with a hopper on top everything looked normal.

Then I clicked on it with the IE hammer and it turned into an ARC furnace (way bigger) and it was even overlapping through solid blocks.

Until I broke a block that was close, it updated to the proper Reinforced Blast furnace texture.

Right-clicking creosote glass bottles into tfc barrels often cause me to disconnect.

EDIT: it happened to me many times in the past and it seemed to be client sided. It was when I held right click to spam the bottles on the barrel, I would then pickup the barrel to make the creosote oil dissapear, replace it in the same spot and repeat. However I just tried again, and it doesnt do it anymore.
    Last edited by Sariak; 15th February 2019 at 01:49.

Thanks for reporting these issues. Keep 'em coming

When you disconnect, does your console give you an error message? If so, could you post your client logs please?

If it happens again, could you note the exact time and date so we can check server logs?

I have been trying my hardest to chug thought the many features of the pack and have made it to automation so far. I have need seen the crash while filling barrels with creosote yet, since I have about 18 full one's right now I would think that it would have arisen. I have however not been able to shoot my TFC bow with TFC arrows, not sure what's happening there...

i was able to teleport to one of my waypoints through journeymap. is this intentional?