Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Maze works. First time I deliberately chose all the wrong answers. Made me hungry

Aesthetics: above question 2 there is a missing block. And question 4 (or 3? but I think 4) is missing the "safe drop down" hint, the sign is empty. Also, one of the NPCs in the spawn area told me to go north for ark, but obviously there is no ark.

Should we focus on testing or can we play? Will the map be wiped? Also, is there a dynmap?

And one more issue, but this is PM stuff

Zombies are only taking 1 damage during the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Chogata View Post
    Also, is there a dynmap?
    This? https://tnfc.happydiggers.net/

Quote Originally Posted by Dourne View Post
    Zombies are only taking 1 damage during the day.
    Mobs are taking vanilla damage rather than TFC equivalent, same "issue" on FreebieTFC.
    My common IGNs: Elbe97 / Elborax / Elbor

THe FouR HoRSeMeN oF THe aPoCaLYPSe:

Also i am getting 'you dont have access to that command' when checking items on nei.

Thanks for testing and reporting guys. Keep it up :)

@Chogata's PM. New players get a kit when they first join. I think the IDs are taken from the old TnFC server so I'm not sure they are correct. Jiro set them way back when. I'll have to see if I can compare them and adjust if necessary. Or perhaps someone remembers what they got when they first joined the previous TnFC server?

I'll check the maze and adjust the signs.

Zombies not burning to death isn't something I really mind. Just build a wall or a fence around your base and light everything up inside. Do they take normal amounts of damage if you attack them?

Dourne, do you have NEI in cheat mode or in recipe mode? Cheat mode shouldn't work. Recipe mode should.

I plan on adding the donor players to the whitelist somewhere this weekend. It'll take a while to compile a list of UUIDs. I'd also like to add an isometric view to Dynmap like we have on the TFC server. This is going to take a while to render though.

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneJ View Post

Zombies not burning to death isn't something I really mind. Just build a wall or a fence around your base and light everything up inside. Do they take normal amounts of damage if you attack them?

Dourne, do you have NEI in cheat mode or in recipe mode? Cheat mode shouldn't work. Recipe mode should.
    yes they do and i will check.

haven't seen any vegetables or grain. anyone confirm? Fruit for days and killing animals for meat.

Water is also spawning on land as ice blocks. lakes are losing water due to ice blocks. Zombies are destroying blocks (pumpkins, jack o laterns, fruit bushes), unless the blocks are despawning for some reason (half my fruit bushes are gone).
    Last edited by Dourne; 19th January 2019 at 03:09.

Quote Originally Posted by Chogata View Post
    Maze works. First time I deliberately chose all the wrong answers. Made me hungry

Aesthetics: above question 2 there is a missing block. And question 4 (or 3? but I think 4) is missing the "safe drop down" hint, the sign is empty. Also, one of the NPCs in the spawn area told me to go north for ark, but obviously there is no ark.

Should we focus on testing or can we play? Will the map be wiped? Also, is there a dynmap?

And one more issue, but this is PM stuff
    Didn't see a missing block above question 2, but I did fix the 4th drop down safe hint.

NPC referencing the Ark has been edited.

/t spawn spawn is active again to return to the maze start.
    /spawn will tp you to the world spawn (post maze)

I've fixed Dynmap. It now looks similar to the Freebie TFC one. I've started generating the surface (isometric) map. That's going to take a while.

I've added the donors whose UUIDs I could find to the whitelist so they can now join us as well.

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneJ View Post
    @Chogata's PM. New players get a kit when they first join. I think the IDs are taken from the old TnFC server so I'm not sure they are correct. Jiro set them way back when. I'll have to see if I can compare them and adjust if necessary. Or perhaps someone remembers what they got when they first joined the previous TnFC server?
    Starter kit has appropriate items, though perhaps not the same setup we use for TFC. The rule book, a stick, 8 rocks, and 2 empty water jugs are given upon initial spawn. Giving food doesn't work via commands very well, that usually involved command blocks with meta data tags.

I set a worldguard region with health regen and food regen flags turned on at 1 second intervals in the maze so that may take care of low food at the beginning.