[Whitelist] New TNFC server!

Hello,

I would like to be whitelisted on the new TNFC server if possible. If testers are still needed, I volunteer. I don't really know why but of all games I could have chosen to play during the holiday period, playing TNFC on happydiggers server is my 1st choice.

In game name : Sariak

I used to play on the tier 1 donor TNFC server.

Quote Originally Posted by Sariak View Post
    Hello,

I would like to be whitelisted on the new TNFC server if possible. If testers are still needed, I volunteer. I don't really know why but of all games I could have chosen to play during the holiday period, playing TNFC on happydiggers server is my 1st choice.

In game name : Sariak

I used to play on the tier 1 donor TNFC server.
    I couldn't have said it better myself! I also want to voulonteer if there is any need for voulonteers and as Sariak said I also played on the old server alot.

In game name: Pwdino

I just want to mention that my offer to help with the TNFC server stands even if the holiday period is over. I know it's not very high on the priority list and I understand that.

I will keep monitoring this thread a few times every week to see if there are any further development with the TNFC server.

I still check from time to time if the TNFC server is up. Glad to see its 90% done. Whenever (if ever) testers get whitelisted, will it be at this address/port ?

tnfc.happydiggers.net:3000

New Spawned

Confused

I am a bit confused. Is the server up and running and open? or is this just for testing and when the server will be up and running and open it's not whitelisted
    Anyways....I would like to play.....either as just normal play or as a tester.
    I have tons of experience with the pack. Played it SSP up to IE tech. Played SSP on the official server but I was too late.....I was playing for about 2 weeks when Bunsan closed the server....made some friends there and a few months later played a ssp run with a friend on a server he hosted on his own hardware where we did everything.....up to mech and full tech.....I even bread bees.....I bread all the bees in vanilla forestry with just vanilla forestry and actually got decent stats on them.....after that I stopped.
    So in terms of mechanics I'm familiar with pretty much all of them.
    IGN: 2muChPride

The new TnFC server will be a public server.

Right now the TnFC server is whitelisted while we test, configure and tweak things. Only staff and donors are whitelisted currently.

Quote Originally Posted by mcmz4e View Post
    I am a bit confused. Is the server up and running and open? or is this just for testing and when the server will be up and running and open it's not whitelisted
    Anyways....I would like to play.....either as just normal play or as a tester.
    I have tons of experience with the pack. Played it SSP up to IE tech. Played SSP on the official server but I was too late.....I was playing for about 2 weeks when Bunsan closed the server....made some friends there and a few months later played a ssp run with a friend on a server he hosted on his own hardware where we did everything.....up to mech and full tech.....I even bread bees.....I bread all the bees in vanilla forestry with just vanilla forestry and actually got decent stats on them.....after that I stopped.
    So in terms of mechanics I'm familiar with pretty much all of them.
    IGN: 2muChPride
    This is not the original TnFC server thread. Nor it is meant for whitelist applications, Sariak just offered testing some time before the server was opened for donors.

The server is running in test mode, and if I remember correctly, only those from staff and donor groups are allowed to enter it for now. Lots of things like year length, item/animal/farmland limitations need to be figured out, etc.

Read more here:
    Working on new HappyDiggers public TnFC server Looking for testers
    If you read the thread you get to know more about the development of things

//EDIT: The problem of two people replying at the same time
    Last edited by Elbe97; 1st February 2019 at 10:50.
    My common IGNs: Elbe97 / Elborax / Elbor

THe FouR HoRSeMeN oF THe aPoCaLYPSe: