Thread: DeutschWarze

Post DeutschWarze

Hey Freebie-team,

as you propably know, I am banned from the server because I broke rule one. I want to get unbanned because I think I was banned long enough, though it was only because I haven't answered to that thread although I viewed this thread. I didn't answer to this thread because I thought that it doesn't matter anyway, it was okay to me get banned. But now I regret that because a lot of friends of Loke_The_Champ now start to play again here and I can't be with them. I am also very sorry for all the insults I said to Elborax and I want to change in that point.

~DeutschWarze

Quote Originally Posted by DeutschWarze View Post
    Hey Freebie-team,

as you propably know, I am banned from the server because I broke rule one. I want to get unbanned because I think I was banned long enough, though it was only because I haven't answered to that thread although I viewed this thread. I didn't answer to this thread because I thought that it doesn't matter anyway, it was okay to me get banned. But now I regret that because a lot of friends of Loke_The_Champ now start to play again here and I can't be with them. I am also very sorry for all the insults I said to Elborax and I want to change in that point.

~DeutschWarze
    muted for 15 minutes (only visible for staff and VIP)

Jailed for 1 hour

Jailed for 2 hours

got banned for "language"

You were given almost 2 months to reply to your previous ban appeal. Since you didn't bother to reply after such a long time, your ban became permanent. Your obtuse behavior was a huge waste of our time and effort to deal with your crap. So you will have to do a whole lot better than: "I am sorry I got caught". And even if you do, I doubt we'll take another chance on you.

He has read my reply. And gave the same response as before... silence. Meaning this was yet another waste of our time.

For future reference, and anyone serious about making a successful ban appeal. This appeal was rejected for the following reasons:
    • DeutschWarze showed no remorse over what he did. It all amounts to: I'm sorry I got caught.
    • He broke our simple rules several times, even though he was warned several times no to do that.
    • Even after getting jailed two times he continued breaking the rules.
    • After his ban became permanent he tried appealing it again (this thread). In order to pull that off you'd have to convince us with some very appealing reasons to change our minds. Nothing is set in stone, even permanent bans. He could have rallied the community, made a plea detailing how he now sees that what he did was wrong and that he's going to make changes to his behavior. He did nothing worth reading about.
    • He never made a donation to our community. All he wants is to play with his friends on our servers and not follow the rules that have made our community what it is. Selfish comes to mind.
    • And most important of all. He did not make a heartfelt apology for what he did. Not for breaking our rules. Not for wasting our time. Not for insulting specific people along the way.

Well screw that. He can look elsewhere for servers to act like a 12 year old on.