Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I was exploring. Your colored dinos drew my attention so I went to take a closer look thinking it would be safe as we are in an alliance. Then I got shot.
    http://i.imgur.com/v4naT6Q.png

Quote Originally Posted by Jiro_89 View Post
    Already taken care of, I just didn't get around to posting a concluding message.
    ok good i was gonna try to get it to them today but didnt think i could without the ability.

Quote Originally Posted by Metamorfos View Post
    I was exploring. Your colored dinos drew my attention so I went to take a closer look thinking it would be safe as we are in an alliance. Then I got shot.

Eh if we are in alliance, you should not be shot hmm weird ;o

I began the mod swap process about 3 hours ago on Ragnarok. I've only completed 1 player on the list. You should expect Ragnarok to be down all day today.

The Ragnarok item swap and mod swap has been completed with the aid of another HappyDiggers moderator and is live again. Scorched Earth and The Island will be tackled tomorrow as soon as I can manage it. Doing my best folks, so bear with me a little longer.

The Island and Scorched Earth have the updated stack mod and items have been replaced. Special thanks to LegendofAir for helping me do a lot of the item replacement grunt work.

Between both of us, total time was 27 hours.

Also of note, items that weren't affected by the stack mod change will still have original "vanilla" stack sizes. In order to convert "vanilla" item stacks to the new stack mod use an S+ remote transfer tool and move it from one container to another. It will autostack your vanilla resources.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiro_89 View Post
    The Island and Scorched Earth have the updated stack mod and items have been replaced. Special thanks to LegendofAir for helping me do a lot of the item replacement grunt work.

Between both of us, total time was 27 hours.
    You guys rock!!!