Hello. I'll try not to ramble too much. It's been a few months since I've last played on the server. I my interest in the game slowly died down until it reached zero and I haven't logged in since. Tonight happened to be a nostalgic evening when I looked through some old screenshots and decided to log back in to see how my old town was doing. I was surprised to find myself in jail, and apparently permanently banned.

The reason stated was 'griefing and theft' (https://www.mcbans.com/ban/5598546). Frankly, I feel like that's some kind of mistake, but I'm not here to question the staff's decision. I'd like to revert it, if possible.

Around the time I stopped playing I vaguely remember somebody saying that I took bushes from an abandoned base. And yeah, I think I did that. I don't remember my reasoning behind the crime at the time or any of its details, but I don't think that matters now anyway. I would have apologized if I had the chance, but I stopped playing before the ban was issued so no conversations or warnings were ever had. So I'm here to say it now - I'm sorry. I realize that what I did was wrong. I won't do that again.

To add some weight to my words, however much it's worth, I would like to point out that I've played on the server for many months on and off prior to the ban without infracting any of the rules. I have built a large city that at one point had over 30 citizens. I've had good relationships with the server's regulars -- people like Elborax, LemonH, flokj, DragonTamer, SuperSausage, Vikusha, etc. I've had fun interacting with all of them and as far as I could tell they felt the same way. I would like to believe that my impact on the community was positive and is worth some credit in this case. Though that's obviously not up to me.

To reinstate -- I'm sorry. I would like to get a second chance in this community. I will obey the rules.

Thank you for reading.