Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I am noticing a some delay directly after logging in (chat delay, block update, block placement/interactions) and later when teleporting to certain locations with many resources and chiselled blocks (such as towns Sherton, Serenity...). Those give me slight delay in chat.

Also the dynmap (especially in 3D surface mode, which is default) randomly freezes for me almost instantly after it finished loading.

Performed the test and got this result:
    Spoiler!

Values remained the same after 15 mins.

TPS are stabilized at 20.

Name:  screenshot180704-1113.png
Views: 122
Size:  28.5 KB
    My common IGNs: Elbe97 / Elborax / Elbor

THe FouR HoRSeMeN oF THe aPoCaLYPSe:

Ok I just died of thirst while waiting for game to catch up. Incident occurred somewhere around fort_douglas. It's kinda hard to say where bc I dont actually know where I was compared to what I saw. If i could get a refund on items and xp thatd be great.

Thanks for your attentiveness to this problem.

It seems the issue was with incoming connections. When I tested locally, the outgoing connections were fine. This means that a speedtest for me was OK, but when someone would download a file from our web server (or play TFC on our server) things would be slow.

I've changed the network cards of the virtual machine that runs our firewall. Changed from VMXNET3 to E1000. Elborax downloaded a test file just now and got 9.6MB/s which is about what you would expect normally.

Please let me know if the problems with the TFC server are now resolved.

Problems seem to be resolved. Thanks!

Am I able to get a refund on the things I lost in the lag storm? I can make a list of items if I am able to get them back.

Post the list.

~1/2 blue steel pick
    ~1/2 red steel chisel
    ~3/4 blue steel axe
    bronze saw
    steel pro pick
    steel mace
    blue steel sword
    ~3 stacks diorite brick blocks
    ~1 stack dolomite brick blocks
    4 stacks mortar
    jug

34 levels xp
    Last edited by _DragonTamer; 12th July 2018 at 08:43.

Any updates on refund? You don;t have to give them to me personally, I'll set up a chest in the middle of my road you can shove it all into whenever its convenient for you. If I am getting it back of course

Sorted out. Closing thread.
    My common IGNs: Elbe97 / Elborax / Elbor

THe FouR HoRSeMeN oF THe aPoCaLYPSe: