Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Unban appeal for Crimson

First I'd like to clarify a situation a bit and request that no blame be thrown on LegendOfAir who was only trying his best to help me, even if he did a bit too well.

I'll admit i may had been a bit too hopeful in that whole situation and i admit that seeing it from a different perspective i fully agree with how this looks and with the penalty given(but this is a ban appeal so i must also provide a counter argument otherwise dear reader i have wasted your time this far, so please continue to read).

Regarding the first reason for the ban appeal: Asking staff members for favors
    I was trying to correct one of multiple mistakes my new tribesmates had made when joining the tribe, namely they presses join instead of merge, leading to them losing everything they had built/tamed prior, which wouldnt have been much as there was nothing valuable tamed, except for 1 thing, which wasn't tamed at all. I gave the first of my prime red argents(results of a lot of efforts and breeding with good stats, but perfect colors), to one of my guys as i was so happy we'd finally play together, this argent was 100% imprinted and while it has no other value, but pixels and polygons, it was my gift to my friend and he was really saddened that he lost the gift soon as he had gained it.

I was assisted in fixing this by the admin, but while trying to bring it from the allied tribe of my mate, to our current one, he managed to delete it, most probably by mistake. It's not a problem as i know you can just spawn the same one and the only things i really remembered from that bird were the colors and the melee stat, because i had that one written down on a piece of paper that i used. I asked him to spawn the same level, not realizing what that would lead to, i still have no idea how it spawned a much higher level wild one, but i didnt have time to think about it as my turrets shredded it to pieces as soon as soon as it was spawned. TLoA(admin) then proceeded to move outside the range of my turrets while being shot by hundreds of bullets per second(also my fault i have to admit as i could have simply powered the generators off, after all i was being helped, not raided, but i didnt think of it). After relocating he then proceeded to spawn a high lvl argent with the same stat i had written down, i didnt at the time think that this was of any use to me other than to replace my mate's bird and TLoA was nice enough to restore the exact same colors i had spent so much time in getting(RED - my favourite color, hence the name of the character -> Crimson).

I must apologize if i have indeed in any way made it feel as if im taking advantage of the helpful dude and i'd like to once again requests that no harm comes to him or my tribesmates, because of this action solely committed by me.

As much as i fully agree with the first statement in the ban appeal, i must completely oppose the 2nd though: Disrespect towards staff and/or players

I have never shown even the slightest disrespect, vocal or written towards a staff member or anyone in our server's community i believe. I could provide logs of my communication with staff members if proof is needed, but i'm pretty sure anyone that has chatted with me knows i'm a fairly talkative, but annoyingly nice dude(my tribesmates dont count they are slaves to the Blood God).

With all of this information provided i would like to plead for my ban to be lifted. I have always done everything i can to improve the ambiance of our server and attract players towards it. While i know i may be a bit of a thorn i always try my best to compensate for everything i've done wrong, so if there's anything i can do to make amends I'll do my best to do it.

Thank you for reaching the bottom of this long UNBAN appeal!
    Last edited by dentodili; 10th July 2018 at 19:46.