Unban appeal Dreamstride37

Hello, I was banned from the server earlier this year after a few slip ups with curse words and eventually killing an owned cow as the final straw, I believe i have learnt the error of my ways as i knew there were not many good tfc servers out there, This account is registered under Dreamstride27 as i have also since changed my name, I really do hope you consider unbanning me as i am very sorry for what i did,

Many thanks for the time you have taken to read this- Dream

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamstride27 View Post
    ...I believe i have learnt the error of my ways as i knew there were not many good tfc servers out there... Dream
    So you learned the error of your ways because you figured out our server is the best? That probably sounded better in your head.

Your story is all too common here. People join our servers and blow off our rules, staff, and community thinking they can just hop around other servers willy nilly. It doesn't take long before they realize they've royally screwed up and come back in the same way you're doing right now.

Spoiler!

You have quite the list of infractions and an obvious disregard for our rules. Please clarify what has changed, because right now all I'm seeing is someone who'd say anything to get back into a good server.

Cool A reply

I learnt the error of my ways? thought that would be the point of me posting in the first place

I learnt the error of my ways? thought that would be the point of me posting in the first place
    Name:  bs.gif
Views: 169
Size:  1.27 MB

Ban appeals aren't a formality leading to instant unbanning. All bans are considered permanent. A ban appeal is an opportunity for a player to change our mind and give them a second chance. You are not convincing me that you should have a second chance. We have a strong community here and people like to play on our servers which is in part because we have very specific rules that we enforce rigidly.