Got the following PM:

Quote Originally Posted by kikiwora
Good evening.
I have been punished for "racist jokes and server insulting", though I wasn't insulting server on my opinion. It was just a simple joke, which Elborax failed to understand.
I also fell that his judgment was quite unfair, because I'm a good community member,
always answered for people's questions, helped them to improve in TFC and traded a lot
and have built quite a big and advanced castle and don't wan't to loose that.

But the thing is I was put in jail for 5h. 4 days already have passed, but I still can't connect to server.
And Elborax isn't reacting to my messages in global chat. Mails aren't available for some reason.
As for me, it's a
bad attitude towards players make them wait so long. My desire to play isn't infinite, so as my patience. I have a limited time and want to spend it building my own castle, with my friend, and yet, get banned in process.

I admit that there is some racist tint to my joke, but it's definitely not deserves such a long ban, furthermore, I have apologized back then and said that it will not happen again but was ignored.

Could you help me to solve this problem, please.

It's very unpleasantly when good players like myself get banned for no real reasons.
I also feel that it's a Reverse discrimination problem.
It wasn't just a racist joke. It was a simple racist joke. Got it. Thanks for clearing that up. It almost went over my head, too!

I'm glad you pointed out that you are a good community member. Because from your conduct I never would have guessed. Good community members don't make simple racist jokes.

Idling in the jail server does not count towards time served. You will have to keep moving around. If you are and time isn't counting up, then there may be a problem. We could look into that.

There is a reason we don't want players in the jail server sending mail to everyone. Can you guess what that reason is? Thankfully you could post your grievances on the forum, instead of sending me a PM, so staff members can help you. We broadcast this on the server all the time.

You have limited patience? You should try to imagine us having to deal with players who get a course on what our rules are, then break those rules anyway, then we need to deal out some kind of punishment and to top it all off those players feel entitled to better treatment.

Bad attitude for having to make you wait long? Get this through your head: YOU DO NOT PAY US FOR ANY KIND OF SERVICE. Everything is run by volunteers and, mostly, paid for by me. So you can sit there and be patient, or you could post on the forum as we state every couple of minutes on the server you got banned from.

You did not get banned in the process of building your own castle with your friend. You got banned for being racist. Stop saying you got banned for no real reason. There was a real reason: you were being racist.

I'm glad however that you admitted to being racist. Acknowledging that you have a problem is the first step to fixing that problem. However you do not get to decide what kind of punishment is appropriate. And you do not get to tell us how to run our server. You broke the rules and you have an attitude of entitlement. You do not deserve anything from us. Everything we provided was something you could simply be thankful for and that's that. We're not asking for anything in return, but we will pick out rotten apples such as yourself. Which brings me to my last point in this time waster of a post.

You really, REALLY, need to look up the words "racism" and "discrimination" in a dictionary. You are not the victim of "reverse discrimination". Seriously. You sound really dumb saying such things. We discriminate against players who brake our rules. Good players get to stay on the server, while players who brake the rules are filtered out. (just like rotten apples vs non-rotten apples, get it?)

What happened here is the following:
  • You joined our server.
  • You were given a course on our rules (the "rule maze").
  • You broke the rules anyway.
  • You got caught.
  • You got punishment.
  • Something didn't went as expected with your punishment. (If you had politely asked if something was wrong, we would have taken the time to help out. But not now.)
  • Your entitled little self thought you deserved better.
  • You disagree with our rules.
  • You complained to me in a PM.
  • I posted your PM on the forum as you should have done in the first place, except in a polite manner without all the entitled whiny complaints.
  • I addressed your points.
  • You look like an idiot.

I have restarted the jail server, just in case anything got stuck there. You may try again and see if your jail time ticks down. If it does not then feel free to post here. If you post anything unfriendly you will get a ban instead of jail time. To be clear, this is a "just shut up and take it" kind of deal I'm giving you. And the only reason I'm doing that is because it's my day off and I'm in a good mood. Otherwise I would have banned you instead of going through the trouble of typing this post.