Unban Appeal DC3 ARK

Hi,Almost one year ago I got banned because of insulting/falsely accusing admin Jiro on ARK. I can't remember the exact date.It happened over the course of a few weeks and I understand that Jiro decided to ban me at that time. However, I feel sorry of what I did.I was too competitive and Jiro was just simply the biggest one and that made me jealous, but I did not handle it the right way.I came back to this forum and did read another ban appeal (or idk whatever it was) in which Jiro put into a spoiler an explanation of like 2/3 paragraphs about him being the server owner and putting a lot of work in the server and therefor it being logical that he plays on the server he loves and puts a lot of effort in. Therefor my completely false accusions were stupid. And I'm sorry for that.

Wait, what? Why do you react to that like this? I mean, you are an admin right?

Quote Originally Posted by DC3 View Post
    Yes, Jiro. Act like an admin.

DC3, I have a good feeling about your ban appeal. I'm sure this will all be resolved soon

Quote Originally Posted by DC3 View Post
    You ask why? Do you not see how insane your proposal is? You caused me nothing but grief for over a month. I'm not going to go through the trouble of pulling the hoard of evidence, threads, etc because when I washed my hands of you I meant it. You were so bad you made me not want to play Ark for 3 months. I also heard first hand how you were treating Vik over steam, one of our moderators, who I told to unfriend you the moment you were banned but didn't because she tries to see the best in everyone. Boy did she regret that.

You are bipolar and/or have borderline personality disorder. Seek treatment if you haven't already, get those medications dialed in. I'm not being sarcastic. I'm dead serious. I work in the healthcare field and you present all of the signs and symptoms.

If you haven't surmised already, I'm rejecting your ban appeal. Go find a different server to play on, get friendly with the players, and then torture them when they don't do things your way, rinse and repeat. Those poor souls have no idea what's coming their way.

Yep... that went well

Name:  Firefly Mall - That went well.gif
Views: 274
Size:  890.7 KB