Quote Originally Posted by Epimetheus View Post
@chogata: pillars and single foundations are not bases so no, you can destroy them exspecially if you wanna build there a base yourself or they block resources, but back to topic.

I propose we make a test run on vulcano map before we shut down SE, like enable it 1-3 months before we want to shut down SE. If we see that vulcano is popular we can shut down SE, but if there are only 1-2 ppl playing we shouldnt shut SE down, im a bit biased because i have my Main base there but there are other people than me aswell who have a base there or just regulary come there to tame/farm/look around. I think it would be pretty unfair to force the people to pick up their base+tame and move to another server only see nobody plays on vulcano.
So the question then becomes, is the reason you want to keep SE because of your established base on the server or do you actually thoroughly enjoy the map? (Open question for others who play SE regularly as well) These new maps can have everything (and more!) that SE has to offer. Crystal Islands in general is like Ragnarok on steroids.

I can make base and tame transitions as smooth as possible by removing previous limitations and restrictions during moving periods if that's the concern. I've always considered SE to be an inferior map in general since it's outclassed in multiple aspects by other maps and the size of the map alone is smaller than most.