Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Epimetheus View Post
    @chogata: pillars and single foundations are not bases so no, you can destroy them exspecially if you wanna build there a base yourself or they block resources, but back to topic.

I propose we make a test run on vulcano map before we shut down SE, like enable it 1-3 months before we want to shut down SE. If we see that vulcano is popular we can shut down SE, but if there are only 1-2 ppl playing we shouldnt shut SE down, im a bit biased because i have my Main base there but there are other people than me aswell who have a base there or just regulary come there to tame/farm/look around. I think it would be pretty unfair to force the people to pick up their base+tame and move to another server only see nobody plays on vulcano.
    So the question then becomes, is the reason you want to keep SE because of your established base on the server or do you actually thoroughly enjoy the map? (Open question for others who play SE regularly as well) These new maps can have everything (and more!) that SE has to offer. Crystal Islands in general is like Ragnarok on steroids.

I can make base and tame transitions as smooth as possible by removing previous limitations and restrictions during moving periods if that's the concern. I've always considered SE to be an inferior map in general since it's outclassed in multiple aspects by other maps and the size of the map alone is smaller than most.

I enjoy SE because it offers some places for great harvesting that you cant (atleast i dont know off) on ragnarok or island till now, atleast not in the same harvest/time ratio. I like how SE looks, like the dessert style, would probably built on the other server in the dessert again. Also i think the wyvern scar on SE is far superior to the ones on rag, exspecially since the lvl update on all servers. Its not only the Base, there are many more factors that keep me on SE.
    Its not that im against new maps, its just before we shut SE down for a mode, that doesnt even will have many players (Hello primitive plus Center!) i would like to test it out, since we do have the resources to do it before extinction goes live.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiro_89 View Post
    So the question then becomes, is the reason you want to keep SE because of your established base on the server or do you actually thoroughly enjoy the map? (Open question for others who play SE regularly as well) These new maps can have everything (and more!) that SE has to offer. Crystal Islands in general is like Ragnarok on steroids.

I can make base and tame transitions as smooth as possible by removing previous limitations and restrictions during moving periods if that's the concern. I've always considered SE to be an inferior map in general since it's outclassed in multiple aspects by other maps and the size of the map alone is smaller than most.

Cant disagree with Jiro on this one, SE doesnt even have an ascention sequence Wildcard really gave up on it. A good option to transfer our would be welcome, but the question remains those that transfer out should go somewhere ? Will the new map be up for taking or will it appear aferwards ?

Maybe its better we keep SE because WC will have future features for that map since there is not alot to do and if they get new content for that map people will ask for SE again.

I personally would love to keep SE, i agree with epi.

Quote Originally Posted by anonxmoud View Post
    Maybe its better we keep SE because WC will have future features for that map since there is not alot to do and if they get new content for that map people will ask for SE again.

I hope you're right about this and Wildcard do come back ti finish what they should have :/ It feels so weird that ABB has ascention and SE doesnt...

Quote Originally Posted by anonxmoud View Post

Old map updates are exceedingly rare aside from The Island since that was WildCard's original flagship map. Look at The Center, their bosses didn't get fixed for a year and a half. It was completely ignored, and it still has an insane amount of map under-mesh exploits.

Old map updates are exceedingly rare aside from The Island since that was WildCard's original flagship map. Look at The Center, their bosses didn't get fixed for a year and a half. It was completely ignored, and it still has an insane amount of map under-mesh exploits.
    Quick question regarding the Engrams though, will we be able to learn all SE engrams on other maps ?

Quote Originally Posted by dentodili View Post
    Quick question regarding the Engrams though, will we be able to learn all SE engrams on other maps ?
    Yes from ragnarok

Expect an official announcement regarding topics discussed on this thread within the next few weeks.

Expect an official announcement regarding topics discussed on this thread within the next few weeks.

I cant believe it! WILDCARD might actually meet a deadline for the first time since their existence !