Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bram_dc [76561198172240306] Appeal

Posting info from discord, chat was in a channel meant for other info.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Bram, please use this thread to appeal your ban.
    Last edited by Rainnmannx; 20th October 2018 at 22:36.

Exclamation Unban/Appeal

To: InsaneJ

A few days ago I sold c4 to GewoonDaan and dropped them off at Joey/Cars's base so he could plunder his feeding trough and maybe find some other loot. I was more of a PVE player. Cars noticed us being at his base and killed Daan and his friend. I escaped. Cars started counter-raiding Daans stone base and destroyed it, except for two foundations, together with half of its passive base dinos. A few days later I got raided by Joey's tribe aswell. Surprisingly Jiro helped them alot, pointing to the event that earlier happend: I saw Jiro at my base and tried picking him from his cool looking rock drake as an obvious joke. He started shooting with his tek stuff and flew away. So Jiro came with a tek quetzal and destroyed together with Joey's tribe both my bases. They clearly said in chat that they weren't going for the loot, but just to destroy me. I called staff, but that's Jiro of course. After I got wiped I kept talking in chat how unfair it was that they raided me. I'm sorry that I spammed the chat with it, while trying to defend myself. They also didn't leave the base, but kept coming back to kill me while I was moving my dinos. I hope you can tell Jiro that what he was doing wasn't right and unban me. If you don't agree with me I'm fine and will stop talking about it. Thanks for reading this post, Bram.

Rules: No base wiping, bust in get what you want and leave | This clearly states that what they were doing was illegal.

About: https://happydiggers.net/showthread....2240306-Appeal | I didn't know how to contact any of the staff so I did it there (I found out that it was the wrong channel. I'm sorry for that).

Proof: Ask anyone and read the logs. I think Vikusha and Jones both have a good neutral POV.

p.s. If you need someone to make some plugins on mc/ark for free hook me up. I'm a coder and would enjoy helping improve the server.

Quote Originally Posted by bram_dc View Post

A few days ago I sold c4 to GewoonDaan and dropped them off at Joey/Cars's base so he could plunder his feeding trough and maybe find some other loot. I was more of a PVE player. Cars noticed us being at his base and killed Daan and his friend. I escaped. Cars started counter-raiding Daans stone base and destroyed it, except for two foundations, together with half of its passive base dinos. A few days later I got raided by Joey's tribe aswell. Surprisingly Jiro helped them alot, pointing to the event that earlier happend: I saw Jiro at my base and tried picking him from his cool looking rock drake as an obvious joke. He started shooting with his tek stuff and flew away. So Jiro came with a tek quetzal and destroyed together with Joey's tribe both my bases. They clearly said in chat that they weren't going for the loot, but just to destroy me. I called staff, but that's Jiro of course. After I got wiped I kept talking in chat how unfair it was that they raided me. I'm sorry that I spammed the chat with it, while trying to defend myself. They also didn't leave the base, but kept coming back to kill me while I was moving my dinos. I hope you can tell Jiro that what he was doing wasn't right and unban me. If you don't agree with me I'm fine and will stop talking about it. Thanks for reading this post, Bram.

Rules: No base wiping, bust in get what you want and leave | This clearly states that what they were doing was illegal.

About: https://happydiggers.net/showthread....2240306-Appeal | I didn't know how to contact any of the staff so I did it there (I found out that it was the wrong channel. I'm sorry for that).

Proof: Ask anyone and read the logs. I think Vikusha and Jones both have a good neutral POV.

p.s. If you need someone to make some plugins on mc/ark for free hook me up. I'm a coder and would enjoy helping improve the server.
    I am probably one of the most neutral POVs you are going to get since I don't really play Ark or interact with in game issues most the of the time. And I don't usually respond to unban appeals, but you happened to bring it up in Discord which is my domain.

First off, you actively participated in a raid, whether you physically did the damage or not, you were an accomplice. Which explains why you were raided back not too long after.

Second, Jiro did nothing wrong as far as I can tell. He played the game as a player and teamed up with other players and played the game with no special admin powers. You are playing on a PVP server, and I did some research since I am not an active player to the game, and I did not find any rules to be broken.

And last of all, I did take your own advice and checked the logs, and I found you swearing to a staff member. That is probably the biggest issue I saw out of all this digging. I am not here to unban you, I'm just here to shed some light on the situation from an unbiased view as InsaneJ will likely do if he does decide to take any action.

Spoiler!
    Last edited by LegendOfAir; 21st October 2018 at 00:31.

Your attempts to "Tell on me" aren't going to help your case at all. You obviously didn't read ANY of the previous Ark ban appeals, nor the stickied thread in the ban appeals describing examples of previous bans. If even just ONE of the admins disagrees with approving your appeal you're done.

PvE players don't help others raid bases by supplying C4, transporting the raider, and handling the loot from the raid. PvE players don't litter their bases with turrets set on dinos and players. PvE players don't try to pick up a player off of their mounted dino without consent. You are playing on a PvP server. Every time you log in you see that it's a PvP server. People don't need a reason to raid you so long as they follow the rules.

You said 'picking' me was an obvious joke? What was so obvious about it. Would killing you out of the blue for no good reason be an obvious joke? Immature people tend to deflect when they know they've screwed up and call it a "joke". Your pride will ruin any chance you have with this community.

You obviously don't understand what PvP is on Ark or you wouldn't go around making grandiose claims that I "wiped" you. Wiping is when a base is leveled to the ground, there's nothing left. Wiping is when all of your dinos are killed, passive or not. You would not have a base left to whine about. You would have nothing left.

I gave you oh so many chances to stop your raging. I told you several times to log off and cool off. I warned you that you were going to cross a line you couldn't come back from. Yet you kept pushing. You told me to fuck off. You called me autistic. You repetitively claimed I was admin abusing.

You only addressed ONE thing that you were banned for. Why would I consider your appeal if you won't even take it seriously.
    1. Your language - I think I already covered that in the previous paragraph.
    2. Chat Spam - You copy/pasted lines of texts over and over again in order to drown out anything anyone else said and accuse me of things.
    3. Insulting the server - By criticizing the admin that actually runs the Ark servers you are directly saying that I'm unfit to run the servers. I'm the ONLY admin interested in running the servers.
    4. Disruptive behaviour - Everything we're discussing is appropriate for this rule.
    5. Disrespect towards staff and/or players - Insinuating that I was lying, calling me names, etc. Your accusations and demeanor are absolutely terrible. You're throwing tantrums. I don't know how old you are, but you're acting like a 12 year old that isn't getting their way.

Here's the kicker. You bypassed your ban. Typically a ban on our Ark servers translates to the whole cluster. Why didn't it this time? It could be a problem with our php script or something new on Ark's side. Does that give you the right to bypass the ban by joining the other servers and talking in the global chat? No.
    Name:  Screenshot_363.png
Views: 207
Size:  168.0 KB
    Name:  Screenshot_364.png
Views: 286
Size:  152.4 KB
    Name:  Screenshot_365.png
Views: 205
Size:  137.3 KB

I sure believe you are neutral. I didn’t know you yet or don’t know your ingame name. The server is not 100% PvP as Vik told me. It’s both PVE and PVP. I agree I joined the PvP side after I brought Daan to Joey’s base, but there are 2 problems when I got raided. First of all they raided me not for loot, but as warning, which as I think stance forbidden in the rules. I interpret the rule as: Only raid for loot. Which they clearly didn’t and also said in main chat. I don’t know if in right with that, but thats how I see it. Secondly Jiro shows up at the raid and does alot of the work that needs to be done. Apparently he’s allied to Joey, but there was no way that I could have know that that was the case. I saw him scouting my base for a few days and though he was just checking out my new base. I just think that it is unfair for me to get 3v1 with them having tek and me wanting to play PvE. And I get a base destroyed because I helped detroying 1 feeding trough. Only 1 nothing more. So in my opinion the raid was just for fun and not for the loot. Which aa I say again is forbidden.

Update:

When I joined in abberation after I was banned I asked
    if this was allowed what I was doing and got the answer: Jiro comes on soon, ask him then. So I just went chatting with Vik and Paage waiting for Jiro to get online.

All the 5 points that got mentioned I think I possible crossed the line and got angry because of the way things went. I got angry about the server because Jiro was IMO not following the rules, what really triggered me. And I don’t spam, it’s just ark being ark, and be fair it only happend twice as I can remeber. I’m sorry for all the insults I made and want to apologise for that. Sorry Jiro for calling you autistic. But that was not why I made this post. I wanted to clear out what happend and have a neutral POV about the just happend raid. Thank you, Bram.
    Last edited by bram_dc; 21st October 2018 at 01:22.

Im sorry

Im sorry Jiro. I will stop crying about it. Please unban me. You were right It was my fault I raided Joey's feeding trough and then got raided back.

Im sorry Jiro. I will stop crying about it. Please unban me. You were right It was my fault I raided Joey's feeding trough and then got raided back.
    That wasn't so hard now was it? You acted like a brat and got your ass handed to you on a PVP server. Such is life.

I'm not going to get involved with this ban appeal. I hate it when players try to get me involved after they have had ample opportunity to shut up and not do stupid things. I run the servers. I don't deal with player drama.

You'll have to appeal to the other staff members.

Alright. Sorry J

I sure believe you are neutral. I didn’t know you yet or don’t know your ingame name. The server is not 100% PvP as Vik told me. It’s both PVE and PVP. I agree I joined the PvP side after I brought Daan to Joey’s base, but there are 2 problems when I got raided.

I did say its both PVE and PVP but its still mostly PVP since a PVE player can get raided. Just cause some of us choose not to raid does not means we cannot get raided If we get raided we will raid them back its only fair if we choose to raid them back. If you help a raider you will get raided, Its common thinking. I was warned if i help a raider trouble will be brewing in server. people will be angry etc.

Honestly i do not believe Jiro broke any rules. Nor did he abuse Admins powers. He would have just bypassed turrets, and destroyed a vault with a kill command. he also could have used one single command to wipe the entire tribe out of the map including your character if he wanted. But he played as a player. Since you picked him up, instead of apologizing and choose defensive stance and lied about not seeing him. How can one say it was a joke and later say he didn't see him. So Jiro wanted to pay back by killing you few times for messing with him. and you were still messing with him by calling him autistic etc. for breaking a rule Jiro created himself. In fact no one broke any rule they all got in got what they wanted and got out . The only way they would have broke the rule if they went on Dino killing rampage and destroying the whole building to the ground which what you would call wiping .

You also notice an area where the vaults stood the walls and ceiling gone and with what you saw you thought they were demolishing a building. Like i have said many times vaults can take 25-30 c4s. Before the vault is broken, the walls the ceiling the foundation will disappear first before vault. I have experienced with this before. The vault didn't break but foundation did break.

If you remember friendship house, what happened to the structures? They disappeared before the machine could. It takes 2 c4s for the stone structure do break. It takes longer for metal structure but not longer than a vault.

Anyway the main reason you got banned is for insulting the Admin who runs Ark servers. You should realize this mistake.

Just because Jiro is and Admin does not means that he cant play as a player. Before he is an Admin he is a player . But if he needs to do some admin work he will go into Admin mode to fix things in servers and plug ins.

just like me, before i'm a mod, i'm a player that means i cannot abuse command for my own or anyone's gain. No one is a busing commands so far I can say.

I hope this issue will be resolves peacefully without any fights.

Vik youre right im sorry. I got mad. But I didnt raid friendship. I just put the loot in chest so it wouldnt go away. Just to be nice after Someone else raided him. Not giving names but you can guess who did that. (and i didnt lie about not seeing him he was on his rock drake in invisible mode). Sorry guys for causing this much trouble. I hope im allowed to go back to my home as soon as possible.